Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sexy feet on the dashboard

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy feet on the dashboard
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it's a gloomy and grey day in northern Illinois. Not a good day to catch some flip flop viewing, right! Well just happen to look at my rear view mirror and there was a pair of some plump soles on the dash. She was with a guy (driver) and i just had to slow down and pull to a left turn lane so i can see how she looked. Not bad. And speaking of tattoos, she had a few designs right on top. Just how i like 'em. Cold weather is coming, so i might go through a drought of catching some toes. In a way it's good cause i don't get as frustrated in the winter months. How about you?
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ain't it funny how whenever a lady has her feet on the dash, whoever the driver is is driving fast?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend likes to drive with her shoe off!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
ain't it funny how whenever a lady has her feet on the dash, whoever the driver is is driving fast?

Dude, you so nailed it on the head! One time when I was in route heading into Chicago, the moment I caught a pretty sole on the dashboard, they were normally driving way faster than the fastest speeder on the highway. Even when I try to gun it and catch up to them, they drive even faster. Hate that shit!

Papo, if you're more accustom to referring orange juice as "jugo de china" as opposed to "jugo de naranja", then I guessed you right based on your name. [Big Grin]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was on a two-week motorcycle trip from FL to NY and ACK in September, and I saw a few times when women had their feet up on the dashboard. The last time was in southern NC, and the girl was CU-UUUUTE! Her toes were awesome! Didn't get to see soles, though.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That definitely is the best to be on a long trip when someone comes close and you know that those are dashboard feet and you can only hope to keep up with the driver, guys get possesive when the feet on the dash , we can only hope for a traffic jam and that those toes stayup.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dashboard feet can be fun!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I find amazing, when ever I see dashboard
feet, they're absolutely gorgeous..
Why is that ? I've never seen a bad pair.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Babinsky we just love feet! The dashboard feet are like an oasis in the middle of a desert.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love dashboard feet, i don't mind a traffic jam if i'm next to them.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it too. It is too damn funny that others have noticed the cars with the feet on the dashboard are generally traveling fast. I usually do about 75 on the interstates and I always have to speed up to take a second look at some pretty dashboard feet that passed by.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=017016;p=2

this was a recent post of mine "the best of my wifes feet on the dash"
check it out if you like pretty feet propped up on the dashboard...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links