Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Qstn:Anyone know any foot forums w/latinas etc

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Qstn:Anyone know any foot forums w/latinas etc
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

i see some females here such as Danielle sell their worn socks etc to the public & was wondering if you guys know of any latina,eastern european,half african american girls at any foot forums like Wu's.I'd really like to meet some latin etc girls who will sell their worn socks just like some of the girls here.Don't seem to come across many latinas that are into foot fetish but, i know they are out there [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel u man. So many latin women have beautiful feet and love to show them off as they constantly keep them well pedicured. Yet...they aren't big on actual foot play :/
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
I feel u man. So many latin women have beautiful feet and love to show them off as they constantly keep them well pedicured. Yet...they aren't big on actual foot play :/

Yeah! that's the same thing i was thinking lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, personally, don't know of any sites for that matter. But, here in Houston, there are so many amazingly beautiful Latina women that walk around with beautiful pedicured feet. To the point to where I would want to go up and pursue them. The first girl I ever fell for was Latina and her feet were gorgous. Actually even all the different high schools I went to, there was always groups of hispanic girls that wore nothing but flip flops. Lunch time was the best part of school...watching them play with thier flip-flops underneath the table. And they were all so pretty. Lol, any kid going thru puberty in middle school...is more than likely gonna fall for a latina sooner than later. That's if you are in any of these southern states.lol

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soopaman Lova:
I, personally, don't know of any sites for that matter. But, here in Houston, there are so many amazingly beautiful Latina women that walk around with beautiful pedicured feet. To the point to where I would want to go up and pursue them. The first girl I ever fell for was Latina and her feet were gorgous. Actually even all the different high schools I went to, there was always groups of hispanic girls that wore nothing but flip flops. Lunch time was the best part of school...watching them play with thier flip-flops underneath the table. And they were all so pretty. Lol, any kid going thru puberty in middle school...is more than likely gonna fall for a latina sooner than later. That's if you are in any of these southern states.lol

Damn!!!! see this is why i like latinas & their feet.I'd be half way to heaven if i got the chance to worship & smell their feet & get a fj from them.Not all just certain types [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you familiar with Goddess Tangent from BMS? She looks latina and sells her socks. I think Goddess Selene could be latina and she's from the same site. I actually like Goddess Selene's better because she's more mature and chunkier feet. latina feet do fuckin rock though [Big Grin]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
latinas are gorgeous, but why limit yourself to just latinas? there are sooooooooooo many different beautiful types of girls with beautiful feet. i saw stick to wu's b/c theres all kinds of great stuff here (including latins).

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree that latina feet are the best...i have a few girs i see regularly...domincan and venezuelan d=and they both are to die for...but not just their feet [Smile]
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:

What? I disagree 100%!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to help-let me see what my wife has for old socks

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://es.video.yahoo.com/people/5622634

check these pretty feet.. her name is marisabel. i think yahoo and flickr link. she is from guatemala... her feet are perfect in my books.. nice longer toenails and nailbeds, soft and wrinkly soles... one clip shows her soles being tickled,, great pov and her feet are real ticklish!
lots of pics and some clips too.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toecheese
Board Regular
Member # 32057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toecheese   Email toecheese   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found Latina's to be very aware of the power of there sexy feet. So many of them have told me that former boyfriends have had foot fetishes.

Many are ultra feminine and display that quality from their beatiful heads to their perfectly pedicured toes.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links