Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why I Hate October-Goodbye To Baseball, And Goodbye To Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why I Hate October-Goodbye To Baseball, And Goodbye To Feet
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My least favorite time of the year has started, as of yesterday. Baseball season ended for my Braves, and about twenty other teams who aren't going to the playoffs. Also, it seems as though October, at least in my area, is when we stop seeing beautiful female feet as well.

The girl who cuts my hair, Kristie, is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, and she has the most awesome looking feet. I think I posted last year how Kristie started wearing sandals in Feb, and stopped wearing them by late Oct, near the end of baseball season. This year, Kristie's feet were covered until, ironically, the opening of baseball season in early April, when she started wearing sandals again, and showing off her lovely feet. I have to get my hair cut this Wednesday. It's possible she may be wearing sandals then, because it's still supposed to be in the 60s. Not long from now, probably by late Oct, or early Nov, her feet will go in, not to be seen again, likely until next April. This is why I hate living in the North, as us foot guys see few, if any, feet, between say, Oct or Nov, and March, or April.

October, the end of baseball season, and, in most cases, the end of seeing beautiful female feet, at least on a regular basis. Is it any wonder why October is my least favorite month of the year?

Mitch

[ October 05, 2009, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gutted for you mate. As a nylon fetishist as well I am lucky that October brings out the tights and hose for me. So not really a concern for me. Also Halloween for some reason tends to mean lots of stockings and tights as part of fancy dress.

So for me October ain't so bad as it's bow a change from bare feet to nylon clad legs and admitidly only occasional nylon clad feet.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should talk to old girl about your love for feet that is if shes singl, she may let u see/play with them anytime u want.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Diddy,

Kristie is married, to a very jealous guy, who goes beserk if someone even makes a comment to her, so no dice there. All I can do with her is look, admire, and fantasize, lol.

Lum, you're lucky that you have a nylon fetish. That's a good cold weather fetish. For us guys who live in cold weather climates, having a bare foot fetish isnt great, because we dont see a lot of bare feet several months a year,

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I have 2 models whose bf is like if you ever leave me I'll kill myself - I told her she can borrow my knife - these dudes meet these girls when they are 18 and dont know any better...No one owns anyone - I own stock and businesses - sorry to hear that Mitch.

Day Light Savings time sucks - dark when get up - dark when get home - I feel you!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know where you're commin' from.... because.... me from the southern hemisphere, it's on the flipside, springtime so feet are makin' appearances now. As you are on your ramp down, I'm on my ramp up (YEAH!) [Woot] but it all comes to an end when you're on ramp up, I'll be headin' back down (Awwwww) [Cry] .... [Big Grin]

Oh well look at it this way "Without the bitter, the sweet ain't as sweet" [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if foot fetishists might start migrating for the winters lol.

Everyone to FootLongSub Zero's house!!!

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What FootLong said [Big Grin]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fall is always great for me. baseball ends and football is picking up steam.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what? baseball isnt over (for yankee fans [Joint] ), but october is one of my favorite months (mostly b/c my birthday is in october). but im with you on the feet thing

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love October!!! Here in Australia the feet are just starting to make an appearance again!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links