Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stockings How-To: On the Today Show NOW!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stockings How-To: On the Today Show NOW!
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COMING UP SOON (10am Eastern right now):

How to wear pantyhose, stockings, tights "as the weather cools" on the Today Show.

You might already be on the channel, after Red Ripa's hour of power this morning...

I'm watching.

;-)

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
missed the whole thing.. any links?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:

RPM

Your eyes must have lit up just as much as mine did when I saw the thread title, LOL

Found this link on another forum
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33175984#33175984

Looks like we might be seeing more hosed legs this winter. Yay for us hose guys [Tongue]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:

RPM

Your eyes must have lit up just as much as mine did when I saw the thread title, LOL

Found this link on another forum
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33175984#33175984

Looks like we might be seeing more hosed legs this winter. Yay for us hose guys [Tongue]

Thanks for the link. And yes, my eyes turned the size of dinner plates when I saw the thread title.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the link! love how they call pantyhose sheer tights... great marketing ploy! hose got such a bad name.. and tights were such a rage last year! cool! my eyes popped!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:-)

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to see you in nylons Sarah!!
Thanks for the tip off.

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links