Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Walmart Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Walmart Feet
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've even seen one of the cashiers wearing her flip-flops as she was cashieering...man I would have said something about that if I went thru her line!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sgadd27:
I am glad I made you jealous because you and your gorgeous feet are welcome here anytime.

Oh I am coming to Florida! If not to work at least for a visit....I am not going to tolerate another cold winter.

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
forced2smelll
Board Regular
Member # 34874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for forced2smelll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in the s.f. bay... and ive gone across town to wal-mart for items i can get down the street!
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Southern Florida is indeed a great place to see lots of feet and toes!

I was at the park the other day playing with my sling and some baseballs (Meyer Amphitheater in downtown West Palm Beach) (see Slinging.org) and there are always hot chicks walking dogs around there. I met one briefly because her bulldog started to try to "mark" my bags on the field where I was slinging. That was after seeing a really hot asian chick in the library--too bad, though, she was there with a guy.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Living in West Central Florida the girls here still wear flip-flops and sandals all year around. Some even when it gets down to near freezing.

I have to agree, Walmart is always full of flip-flop wearing females. Sure, some of it is just being in Florida, but because they carry everything and have such great prices many people shop there for everything. It's a common, familiar, every day kinda store, not one you dress up for, so many gals just slip on their flip-flops to go there.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen girls there in what looked for sure like pajamas. [Eek!]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links