Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finally a right girl (with smelly feet) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally a right girl (with smelly feet)
GorazdR
Board Regular
Member # 26861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GorazdR   Email GorazdR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I'd like to tell you about a true experience. For as long as I can remember I liked feet. Moreover I liked smelly feet. As many of my fellow foot-fetishist I has great difficulties in satisfying my urge. I can now say with great joy that i have finally met "the girl of my dreams". I had to wait 25 years for that.

Up until yesterday I'd always had girlfriends with pretty faces, pretty feet but feet that didn't have any scent whatsoever. My last gf in particular had beautiful feet with very high arches. She was little bit ticklish so I didn't get my way with her feet as much as I would had wanted; she never understood nor embraced my fetish. Nevertheless i enjoyed our year together.

Two months after we broke up I started looking again. Frankly I didn't know where to start...it's hard to meet good-looking, athletic single and down-to-earth women. After much consideration I enrolled in pilates class - 15 barefoot girls and only 3 guys. As you might imagine, this is treasure trove for any foot lover. Two months passed - in that time I casually got to know every girl in class. But a special someone caught my eye. She was about 5in6, with wide 8-9 feet, blond hair and green eyes - not a knockout but certainly above average. Unfortunately I never got the chance to be close to her during class and was therefore unable to check her feet more thoroughly. Until one month ago. I came early and started to make conversation. We talked about everything and instantly hit it off. During that class I was behind her, so I could make closer observation of her feet, soles and wrinkles. Suddenly something strange and funky hit me. When we all laid down I started to smell something. I rolled my eyes in disgust as I was certain the stench had come from a guy next to my-to-be-gf. After we had finished I decided to invite her to dinner. She said yes and I was happy!

We went to an Italian restaurant and ordered some standard food. After we had finished she and I covered all standard dating topics of conversation she mentioned her feet.

I couldn't believe my ears. "Is this really happening?" I thought. She said that she liked her feet, that she saw them as wonderful tools for doing a great variety of things. I wanted to ask her what variety of things she had in mind,...but I didn't. In that instant she put her feet in my lap - she wore pumps and nylon socks. The familiar odor that entered my nostrils in the class emerged again. Again i was dumbstruck. I just couldn't believe it that the smell i smelled in pilates class was really her smell and not some guy's.

A few more days of dating passed and three days ago we made love for the first time. It was heaven. On top of everything she knows what her feet are for - and they ARE smellllly. [Woot] I wolud describe it as a mixture of some cheese and dried apples.

Being together for a month and some days I had lots of experience with her feet and only a couple of times they weren't smelly (right out of the shower) - but even then some sort of odor remained - greater I can say than odor accumulated during the day of my previous gfs.

Last night was the best sexual experience of my entire life. After work she came to my place; we had a drink and went to see her friend. After that we all went to the movies. All I was thinking was how her feet must smell after being in closed boots whole day. I couldn't wait to get home. Only we weren't going home that soon. We went to a club where we danced for couple of hours and returned home at about 1:30am. When she unzipped her boots I was standing about 8 ft form her. A powerful scent hit me - I got hard right away. Apparently she noticed the smell (for the first time) and said she needs to take the shower before we go to bed. "This is your chance now" I thought. "Please don't" I mustered, "We'll shower together after I give you a foot rub. She insisted on showering first again but I finally persuaded her when I showed her my John Thomas. We made love and I had her toes in my nose, my tongue all aver her soles and she moaned the whole time.

I don't know - I think I'm in love for the first time.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reaqlly happy for you dude [Smile] , i for one can't stand a womans foot that stinks at all, but can understand the appreciation anyhow. My word, i hate that word fetish! Just cos i like having sexy toes in my mouth does not make me some weirdo, ughhhhhh i really hate that word, cos it conjures up weird thoughts in peoples minds [Cry]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GorazdR
Board Regular
Member # 26861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GorazdR   Email GorazdR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, it really has a very negative connotation, doesn't it.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha congrats bro [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats man its rare that you meet the girl of your dreams... No matter what other people may think you have the perfect girl because she makes you happy and never get caught up with words like weirdo or fetish, as for me I like a little scent, if being a weirdo makes me happy as long as its harmless I am all for it we are consenting adults!
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you've hit a jackpot my friend! Those are a nice size and the smell must be a definate bonus! I'm happy for you man!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good job man WOOT!

seeing as she loves her feet so much, ask her for pics hahaha just kidding....

or am i...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a hell of a night! Great Stuff [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny story. I haven't thought about doing pilates, but I have seriously considered doing yoga. Hmmm. We'll see how that works out whenever I get the time to do it!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GorazdR:
Hi,

I'd like to tell you about a true experience. For as long as I can remember I liked feet. Moreover I liked smelly feet. As many of my fellow foot-fetishist I has great difficulties in satisfying my urge. I can now say with great joy that i have finally met "the girl of my dreams". I had to wait 25 years for that.

Up until yesterday I'd always had girlfriends with pretty faces, pretty feet but feet that didn't have any scent whatsoever. My last gf in particular had beautiful feet with very high arches. She was little bit ticklish so I didn't get my way with her feet as much as I would had wanted; she never understood nor embraced my fetish. Nevertheless i enjoyed our year together.

Two months after we broke up I started looking again. Frankly I didn't know where to start...it's hard to meet good-looking, athletic single and down-to-earth women. After much consideration I enrolled in pilates class - 15 barefoot girls and only 3 guys. As you might imagine, this is treasure trove for any foot lover. Two months passed - in that time I casually got to know every girl in class. But a special someone caught my eye. She was about 5in6, with wide 8-9 feet, blond hair and green eyes - not a knockout but certainly above average. Unfortunately I never got the chance to be close to her during class and was therefore unable to check her feet more thoroughly. Until one month ago. I came early and started to make conversation. We talked about everything and instantly hit it off. During that class I was behind her, so I could make closer observation of her feet, soles and wrinkles. Suddenly something strange and funky hit me. When we all laid down I started to smell something. I rolled my eyes in disgust as I was certain the stench had come from a guy next to my-to-be-gf. After we had finished I decided to invite her to dinner. She said yes and I was happy!

We went to an Italian restaurant and ordered some standard food. After we had finished she and I covered all standard dating topics of conversation she mentioned her feet.

I couldn't believe my ears. "Is this really happening?" I thought. She said that she liked her feet, that she saw them as wonderful tools for doing a great variety of things. I wanted to ask her what variety of things she had in mind,...but I didn't. In that instant she put her feet in my lap - she wore pumps and nylon socks. The familiar odor that entered my nostrils in the class emerged again. Again i was dumbstruck. I just couldn't believe it that the smell i smelled in pilates class was really her smell and not some guy's.

A few more days of dating passed and three days ago we made love for the first time. It was heaven. On top of everything she knows what her feet are for - and they ARE smellllly. [Woot] I wolud describe it as a mixture of some cheese and dried apples.

Being together for a month and some days I had lots of experience with her feet and only a couple of times they weren't smelly (right out of the shower) - but even then some sort of odor remained - greater I can say than odor accumulated during the day of my previous gfs.

Last night was the best sexual experience of my entire life. After work she came to my place; we had a drink and went to see her friend. After that we all went to the movies. All I was thinking was how her feet must smell after being in closed boots whole day. I couldn't wait to get home. Only we weren't going home that soon. We went to a club where we danced for couple of hours and returned home at about 1:30am. When she unzipped her boots I was standing about 8 ft form her. A powerful scent hit me - I got hard right away. Apparently she noticed the smell (for the first time) and said she needs to take the shower before we go to bed. "This is your chance now" I thought. "Please don't" I mustered, "We'll shower together after I give you a foot rub. She insisted on showering first again but I finally persuaded her when I showed her my John Thomas. We made love and I had her toes in my nose, my tongue all aver her soles and she moaned the whole time.

I don't know - I think I'm in love for the first time.

Hmmm, it's like I heard this story somewhere before. Pics of her feet & toes, or the whole thing never happened. If true, then congrats bro.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a kick ass story [Cool]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are pictures of her feet??

I like the smell angle, but I wonder where my threshold is... I like some smell, but I'm not sure even I would like feet that "stink"... and from across a room?

But I'm glad you are happy, dude. Rock on!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice story

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links