Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why Wu's? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why Wu's?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are plenty of foot boards out there and i was curious as to why you guys seem to frequent this one the most.. that is if you do.

the only other board i was a regular at was the pad and between the new design (which i detest) and the less than civil personalities that populate the board, i hardly ever bother any more. combine that with the actual real people here with some semblence of social skills, it's easy to see why i decided to keep coming here.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was pretty easy for me.. Back when I was first assigned a fire station after graduating the academy and dial up internet was the bomb, Wus' was about the only all foot related site I ever came across. And as they years have come and gone just become like a second home. Kim and I visit wu's daily and just hang in the corner. Every once in awhile we will post to the forum or pictures but mainly just lurkers.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found Wu's probably almost 10yrs ago, just seemed to be 'THE' place to find the best quality content and members on a forum, Wu's just seems to be 'A Cut Above'

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good People; who have respect for others opinions. There is not alot of negativity on the board.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The nicest, most respectful membership around.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the only site I have ever even visted. I was introduced to Wu's and the genuine respect, encouragement, support, intelligence, humor and variety you can find on this site was so fulfilling that I don't have a need to go anywhere else!

I love it here!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've met a lot of wonderful people here. The Pad is ok sometimes but some of the people are down right nasty & negative. A lot of other forums are just dead. I really like the different personalities I've come across here. A very bright, creative group.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually i dont know many boards, only about 2, and they arent very good in terms of interesting disscussions and the people. So this really is the best of the best, mouse pad comes in 2nd.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had no experience on any foot fetish board before coming to this one recently. I like it here a lot. Not only are the picture harvests bountiful, the people are very cool, too. I never really had a venue in my life for discussing my foot fetish with others of a like mind (I mean, I've had occasion to discuss it with people at times, sure, but never like this). This place is great for that.

I have been on the prowl for feet and images of feet since about 1989 or so. I used to be on mIRC #feet and such back in the mid '90s. I remember a lot of very early startup foot fetish websites--back when no one was even charging money for the pictures!

I've been through all kinds of message boards, for skydiving, guns, knives, gadgets, self defense, aviation, disc golf, motorcycles, you name it. Some are good, where the people are pleasant. Some are full of serious, full-on belligerent assholes (beware the motorcycle and skydive sites for that). I've been on sites where the moderators are pathetic, small-minded zealots, and been booted from said sites for petty, ridiculous reasons (and considered myself fortunate to be forced to part ways with such dickheads and their ilk).

This site, though, feels like one I can be "at home" on. I really like it here a lot.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
there are plenty of foot boards out there and i was curious as to why you guys seem to frequent this one the most.. that is if you do.

the only other board i was a regular at was the pad and between the new design (which i detest) and the less than civil personalities that populate the board, i hardly ever bother any more. combine that with the actual real people here with some semblence of social skills, it's easy to see why i decided to keep coming here.

i think you answered your own question

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
naty
Board Regular
Member # 11166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for naty   Email naty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu's is the most decent foot site I ever noticed online. I am from Ethiopia and had it not been fpr this site, I would have suffered from loneliness in the absence of real foot models in Ethiopia.

Thanks WU's

Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
quote:

i think you answered your own question
Agreed!

While I used to frequent the Pad and used to post there quite a bit, the pissing matches among various groups of people got completely out of control and, for awhile there, it turned into a flame war of which faction of people could offend another faction of people the most. Although, there are, supposedly, "rules" there, it looked to me that they never really got enforced until a situation got really out of control. But by then the damage was already done and it was way too late. As a result, it really turned me off. While I'll still occasionally go there and check things out, it's very rare that I'll post anything because of the potentionally volatile atmosphere.

The people at Wu's definitely feel more real to me, and the place is definitely much more friendlier. I think what I appreciate, and respect, the most is that Wu and the moderators do a great job and don't tolerate any people who seriously get out of line. The rules are clearly defined and enforced. If something happens with a person getting out of control, the issue is nipped in the bud before it has any chance of getting out of control. That's the way it should be with an online community, in my opinion.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That's an easy one.

First, because Wu has been around since the late-90's. He runs his site as a labor of love and puts a TON of effort into it, and it shows. Wu is an icon.

Second, because Wu's forum is well-policed and takes the issue of minimizing "idiot activity" as seriously as possible without going to fascist extremes. Free speech is one thing...but too many forums take that freedom to a ludicrous extreme. At Wu's, we find balance.

I could go on but think that is enough. Wu rocks, and his site has both personality and class. Those are rare elements at any forum.

[ October 11, 2009, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Janet Mason ]

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the only other board i was a regular at was the pad and between the new design (which i detest) and the less than civil personalities that populate the board

yeah too many a-holes at the pad and that guy riggs is a complete imbecile who does not do his job or moderate. sad that they let that place go to hell but it's a function of what kind of community they allow to happen. it's the biggest concentration of a-holes i have seen in one spot unfortunately and nothing is ever done to silence the ones who are problematic.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been to the pad and have no inclination to visit (really haven't heard anything about the site to encourage me).

Read about Wu's in Leg World in '04 and the moment I got an internet connection it was the first place I went. Loved what people had to say here and it was delighted by how nice they were. Got spoiled, I guess.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links