Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » advice for my first EVER foot worship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: advice for my first EVER foot worship
pb93
Board Regular
Member # 35781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pb93   Author's Homepage   Email pb93   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so im in a situation where i can worship a lovely ladys feet for my and hers first time.and im not sure whether to tell her to wear uggs with no socks beforehand,just to give her feet that great ugg smell.please advise!and on any other tips:) thanks
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask her to do what you want, if she's willing. Apart from that relax and have fun.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trainers, no socks = sweaty [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be timid about what you want to do with her feet. Enjoy the time you have with them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make sure you take care of her as well (especially if you ever want a round 2).
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've always found that ballet flats are damn-near perfect for holding in that special "aroma". [Roll Eyes] (But that's just me) For all intents and purposes, I begin every foot worship session with a foot massage! Just play it by ear.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links