Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish origins/self esteem. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot fetish origins/self esteem.
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was having a thinking session last night after a girl i'm seeing called me cocky. I find that funny because I havn't always been that way. As a kid I had very low self esteem. So I started to delve back into my childhood to figure out why. I also thought about how my sexuality has changed since then too. Are the two related? Ok. I guess as a kid I always felt that my parents cared about my lil bro more than me. I had to "perform" to be loved while they were loved for who they are. (I know whine whine)

So any way...how does this fit in with my foot fetish? Well I was just a year old when my first sibling was born. Being a toddler myself i'd imagine I was at my mothers feet alot while he was breast fed coddled and everything else a mother would do with a new born. Being next to her feet coupled with low self esteem perhaps made me think that was my place....and somehow was linked in my brain sexually? Hmm

So as I grew up feet was all I was about. I was probobly a true foot fetishist as a teen. But as my confidence grew out of being a man so did my attachment to feet. Sex was something I didn't like initially but now I love. I'll turn down a footjob any day over sex. Foot worship even doesn't do it for me unless sex is involved....a completely different scenario than a few years ago where that would be the end all.

Even checking out wu's is more out of habit and comaraderie instead of satisfying my fetish. In my younger days i'd religiously check out the contribution pages filling my hard drive with pics....but now I soley hang out on the forum and go weeks without even checking out the pics.

I've become more dominant in the bedroom with me initiating intamacy as opposed to my preference in the past where my ideal would be her starting the sequence of sexual events.

So I was wondering if anyone else can identify with my progression? I wonder if this sort of experience is typical amongst foot fetishist or perhaps soley my way. I'd imagine there are numerous avenues that all led us here to wu's.

thanks

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that;s a lot more thought than I have ever put into it. I agree with you on some of your points and find some of my experiences similar, but I'll have to think about it now and get back to the board later.

I do come on here a lot for the community, as you said, and like that there is someplace I can go and find like-minded people. The pics are nice too, and I'll admit I still check them out, but I think I would still come here if this was a text only forum as well.

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband, Steve, has had a foot fetish since he was 15 but it was never a "substitute" for real sex and never has been. He simply could not imagine himself with a woman who did not have pretty feet and, also, indulge him in his fetish...but feet never have been the be-all and end-all for him.

Don't get me wrong, though...after 20 years of marriage I can still bring him to his knees, trembling with lust, with my just feet and we have a LOT of foot-related sex, but his libido is so strong that he wants do do everything else, too, from oral to vaginal to anal. Every time we have sex, my feet are definitely involved, but usually they are just one of the items on the full menu of my body...one course in the full meal.

I think this subject is like most..everyone is different and has their own story! [Smile]

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think for most of us, Janet, that feet aren't the end all either; we just like 'em. It's like how we like face, hair, breasts, etc, etc.

Good post though everyone.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think for most of us, feet are an additive in our sex lives (for those that have sex lives, that is). It can never replace sex and will never be the end all be all. For those who have feet as that, there's nothing wrong with that. I just wonder how they function in a relationship. Seeming that women do like to be treated like a whole, just going after their feet and nothing else seems to me to be a total turnoff.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

Even checking out wu's is more out of habit and comaraderie instead of satisfying my fetish. In my younger days i'd religiously check out the contribution pages filling my hard drive with pics....but now I soley hang out on the forum and go weeks without even checking out the pics.

You and I alike. I check out the pics in the contribution section twice a month. The only reason why I would check there is not because I'm looking to satisfy my cravings (unless the contributions are pictures from California Beach Feet), but instead to get a quick recap of what's been going on before I log into the forum.

As far as everything else you said, I don't see anything wrong. No controversies here. I'll turn down a footjob for a blowjob whenever each time I had those opportunities presented to me. Although I will have to say that for me, I can be just fine worshiping the feet of a Perfect Stranger somewhere private without having intercourse become an issue of factor or relevance. Sex is always the best case scenario but with the strange lady, I guess I can manage without the sex. Not all the time, but sometimes. If we were talking about someone who I'm steady with, on the other hand, I will NOT be fine if all that happened was foot worship. With a steady girl, I was always grateful with the sex even if I worshiped her feet in, let's say, 30-40 percent of those times.

I don't know if these are the characteristics most foot fetishists accommodate with. I would like to think that some fetishists go about their business one way while a number of others do things rather differently.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting post everyone.

But what I was getting at was the "why we have foot fetishes?".

For me it has become more weak over years. Why? At the same time my self confidence has risen alot too. Are the two related?

I read a post about one guy kissing his girl's feet after she won a contest. Most guys were turned on. Cool. I however couldn't imagine doing it. Perhaps a few years ago? Yes!! But now no. Why? It doesn't fit who I am. "I'm not kissing anyones feet" is what comes to mind. Rematch! So with that I began to assume that perhaps my self worth and my sexuality were linked. I still love feet! My girls all have beautiful feet. And I love to rub them when I can, and being barefoot is a must during sex. But things are different. I remember feeling "different" than all the other guys in the locker room talking about sex. Now I feel as though i've caught up and surpassed them.

I was just wondering if there was a link between self esteem and the strength of one's foot fetish. Especially when the individual is young.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm. I can definitely relate to your progression GQ. I myself had been visiting Wu's contributions and links for years before I even visited the forum, and that is now my primary purpose for coming here. Don't get me wrong, I still check out the pics, just not as often. Sex has never been just about the feet for me either, but I always thought about and craved them before I introduced it into my "exploits", and don't feel as though I need to settle for sex without involving feet now. Fortunatley, I'm in a relationship with someone who's "with it". The forum has been positive for me in that it has expanded my understanding of the fetish, and shown me that it actually has many facets and manifestations. I think what you've described is just a reflection or parallel of the progression you generally go through in life.

Good post GQ, thanks.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only progression I have observed in myself with regard to my foot fetish is that I now enjoy a whole lot more different "types" of girls' feet than I used to. I used to be very particular that the feet had to be free of calluses, and were clean and fresh and pink-and-white and all. Toe shapes, sole shapes, toenail shapes--all of those were required to be within certain aesthetic parameters. Over the years, those parameters have widened considerably.

I am a confident, competent, intelligent man. I don't have issues with feeling low self-esteem, or subservience, or inadequacy. MY LOVE FOR FEET IS BECAUSE OF THEIR AESTHETICS. First and foremost, I love they way they look. Second, I love the way they feel. I also love the way they smell and taste, too, but principally it's about look and feel, for me.

I most definitely can enjoy foot-play even when it is not going to involve sex. I can enjoy sex when it does not involve foot-play, too; but it is notable that my favorite sexual encounters will for certain involve foot-play. Sex without feet is not a candidate for being a strong memory-maker.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I remember feeling "different" than all the other guys in the locker room talking about sex. Now I feel as though i've caught up and surpassed them.

GQ

"Surpassed them"? In terms of what? How much sex you've had? How much you like sex? How much you talk about sex? Wondering what you meant by "surpassed them"...

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

quote:
Originally posted by Janet Mason:
Don't get me wrong, though...after 20 years of marriage I can still bring him to his knees, trembling with lust, with my just feet and we have a LOT of foot-related sex, but his libido is so strong that he wants do do everything else, too, from oral to vaginal to anal. Every time we have sex, my feet are definitely involved, but usually they are just one of the items on the full menu of my body...one course in the full meal.

Hottest...
paragraph...
ever! [Laugh]

--------------------

LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How people get really into feet is very interesting I think, because there is no real one way to develop a foot fetish. Everyone has different experiences that trigger it.

For some, I think experiences like that sound like they could turn someone dominant sexually or submissive. But I'm just speculating: p we really don't know and that makes it interesting to talk about.

I know what you mean GQ about the craving of female feet until you get them. When you’re a teenager growing up anyway and you have a foot fetish to deal with as well (which is a very powerful sexual attraction) it's quite frustrating.

I remember when I was younger, I used to watch foot worship videos and just think to myself; "this will never happen to me, I will never find a girl who is totally cool with that and it will remain fantasy"

I didn't think any girl would totally open up to it and that's what I wanted as well as just simply her feet. Thoughts like that make the craving stronger and if you like feet it dominates your sexual fantasies and thoughts.

No foot worship session could ever be more exciting for me than the first time those soft soles were places deliberately in front of my face for kissing.

My heart was pounding with anticipation and excitement and my adrenaline pumping, the subtle smell which was everything I dreamed a pretty girl’s foot would smell like hit me and added to the intensity of the situation.

Then when I first kissed and smelled lovingly it was just bliss [Laugh] That sounds daft but this was the moment I had fantasised about for years and I had just become aware it was actually happening in this moment.

Then the tongue came out inevitably (as a foot lover the moment between you getting your first lick is so exciting) I didn't know what it would taste like and it was great. I could taste the sweat (only very gently it was subtle on my tongue not wet) and it was just amazing.

After my GF left that night I could still taste her feet on my lips and I swear to god I was up for the rest of the night: laugh:

I couldn't wait for it to happen again, at that point the fetish peaks as you have had a taste (literally lol) and want more.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always had low self-esteem. I had a very similar feeling of unfairness as a child. I lived with my mother, step-father, and half-sister. I always felt that my step-father played favorites with my sister. I don't think that contributed at all to my fetish though because I liked feet before my sister was even born (when I was five) and before my mother ever got with my step-father. It's possible that self-esteem has played a part in SOME of my fantasies, but not all of them. Sometimes in my fantasies there is no undercurrent of submission or humiliation and sometimes I even like to fantasize about being a confident and handsome guy. [Wink]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
I remember feeling "different" than all the other guys in the locker room talking about sex. Now I feel as though i've caught up and surpassed them.

GQ

"Surpassed them"? In terms of what? How much sex you've had? How much you like sex? How much you talk about sex? Wondering what you meant by "surpassed them"...
Mainly experience. Partners. Frequency. Not so much talk. All of which were nill a few years ago.

--------------------

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am pretty much the opposite of you GQ. i am the older sibling in my family and if, its not too egotistical to say, the favored one. i was never ignored and i never lacked attention.. at least no more so than my brother. i dont feel that my self esteem, which has at times been high and others times been low, is dependent on my foot fetish or vice versa. my interest in feet is more dependent on the woman i've been with and the amount of time between footplay. the first gf that i told about my interest in feet allowed me to experiement and, although she really sexy feet, it was a very minimal thing. my ex-wife has butt ugly feet and i went years without any foot related activities at all and didnt really care. it was still primarily a visual thing for me. with my current wife tho.. i have become a foot fiend. she has encouraged me and enjoys out foot sex and the attention i pay to her feet and it has become much more part of my sex life and sexual interest.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links