Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does your fetish change over time? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does your fetish change over time?
solebeit
Board Regular
Member # 1410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebeit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious if any other foot guys out there are like me. I've noticed that my fetish for feet changes over time. Like, during High School, I was so into pantyhosed feet. Now, not so much. I never liked really long toes before, but now I LOVE them. I don't know what triggers these changes, but they're always welcomed.

Just curious - Do any of you notice your tastes changing over time?

Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only change is im now more horny for feet than ever!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine has evolved. I used to just like toes and would not kiss my lady's feet unless they were fresh out of the shower. Now I like soles too and love to kiss my wifes feet when she has been in shoes all day.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing has really changed .....

still love kissing & licking feet & cumming in shoes

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. I like to think of it more as maturing rather than evolving. Like I used to be obsessed with legs when I was like 12, went onto feet (mostly the toes/general tops of feet) and then I developed more of a passion for the soles of feet.

Now I am currently loving sweaty, dominant feet. Never really been that interested in footjobs though (neither watching nor receiving).

Having said all that, I do get certain "tastes" every now and then like dirty feet or I have once or twice got off to the thought of a woman doing all the stuff we wan to do...to my feet. Yes odd. but only twice lol.

Also nail colour changes all the time. In the mood for blue atm [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most definitely! I can't speak for everyone, but "My fetish" has certainly evolved over time. In some ways, I've added a few 'sub-fetishes' to the list: shoe fetish, trampling, boot fetish, dirty feet, sweaty & smelly feet [Mmm] and most recently, sniffing women's shoes! (i.e. ballet flats)

[ October 31, 2009, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh most definitely. nowadays i love to sniffed nice stinky scented feet that smell good, Hee Hee

back then i used to be a wuss

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find new facets to feet that fascinate me. Loved toes, tops, & arches; the power of these haven't diminished but the appeal of soles, heels, vascularity, tendons, etc has been slowly added to the list of things that I appreciate.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prex69
Board Regular
Member # 31791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prex69   Email prex69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time changes everything.

I'm not who I was years ago, and neither is my fetish.

Foot fetishism encompasses so many interesting sub-fetishes and the internet eagerly caters to many niches.

To be specific, I'd say I've grown into shoe fetishism, stinky feet, mature feet, nylon, socks, long toes, ebony feet; many things that were previously repulsive or neutral progressively transformed into something more erotic.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes, soles, shoes, tops, back to toes. I'm hooked on hose and shoes right now.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine has changed in that I find more types of foot attractive. It used to be that I only really liked a certain shape of the foot and toes, but now I'm liking feet that I wouldn't have before.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i think it has changed in every aspect, mostly b/c i have accepted it, and i no longer try to like TNA, they just dont excite me the same way.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by monkeys:
Mine has changed in that I find more types of foot attractive. It used to be that I only really liked a certain shape of the foot and toes, but now I'm liking feet that I wouldn't have before.

AMEN!

I'm the exact same way. I now relish the thought of licking and chewing on some tough, callused feet, whereas that idea would have disgusted me back when I was in high school, maybe even college.

I also developed a thing for dirty feet, over time. Not filthy-dirty, but around-the-house dirty, a light dust and maybe a little grime. Nowadays if a girl has some skin peeling here or there, I'm inclined to get turned on by it instead of repulsed. I have no idea why it happened, but it did, and I'm happy because of it. It just means that there is more out there that fits into the set of feet I'll like! [Big Grin]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think mine has changed. I still prefer soles over toes. Still think seeing a woman dangling shoes is the sexiest. Never have been turned on by pantyhose.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Never have been turned on by pantyhose.

Mmm, for some reason, I just can't like them haha

And my mum wears them loads, so TAKE THAT, Freud!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links