Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tina's Pretty Piggies???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tina's Pretty Piggies???
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derekdj25   Email derekdj25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what happened to Tina from Tina's Pretty Piggies? She was one of my favorites, but it looks like she gave it up. Any chance she just changed her name and started a new site? Miss ya!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recall that she decided to retire from the modeling biz about a year or so ago. Very fine woman and spectacular feet, I agree.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her retirement was such a shame and I do miss her. Many of her photos can be found in some yahoo groups like tinasfootperfect1on moderated by Tonytheshredder (I think I got the names right).
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derekdj25   Email derekdj25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. Her career was way too short lived!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has perfect feet. I've got some pics saved that I think are classic.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killer arches for sure. I think Tony the Shredder used to post her pics.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a decade since Tina Marie had retired from the foot fetish business. If she ever stops by to visit here, I would cry... joyfully.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adam foote
Board Regular
Member # 52322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adam foote   Email adam foote   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 years? get over her already, she was nothing special then and she sure as hell wouldn't be now
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by adam foote:
10 years? get over her already, she was nothing special then and she sure as hell wouldn't be now

That's your opinion... and I personally don't give a crap what you think.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by adam foote:

Really dude....if you think this, why even say it? It’s sole
purpose just to ridicule someone....wrong man, just
wrong.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite what some people would say, I was a big fan of Tina Marie and her site. I think she was one of the best foot fetish models there is. A decade can be a really long time for anyone and it can be quite a letdown for fans. And there have been a good number of foot models that we never see much of as of late that we wish would come back.

But hey, if Mikayla Miles can return back to the foot fetish world (and I was excited that she did), then why not Tina Marie? I think it'd be a awesome surprise to see her make a comeback.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links