Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a girl i knows feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a girl i knows feet
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
know this girl a while and when 1st met tried 2 ask her out anyway didnt work out at all 2 extent that shes bit cautious of me now.her feet though are very nice when iv seen just on pics are fantastic and make me very horney.other day seen her in boots and black nylons really wanted them off anyway we still talk and the thing is she goes off with anybody on night out so not that tough but just wondering on any advice on how 2 get her 2 take them off just with me even 4 a look a smell of nylons would b great but tough 2 get opportunity.any ideas/comments
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Proceed with caution. if she goes off with anybody when out that may mean she has had a few coacktails. if this is the case, don't chance it wait till she's sober and romance her.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. lyrical, my hat off to you. that was too much like a foreign language for me to interpret.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you saying?

Seriously. I have no idea what you're telling us.

Comments? Use your computer and not a cell phone? OR don't mess with a broad who clearly isnt in to you?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at his last 5 posts. You'll see he only types about 5 words per post, and now I can see why. lol More words than that and his sentence structure looks like a first graders. Get it together if you expect anyone to read your posts and reply accordingly.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links