Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Lube (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best Lube
dreamer23
Board Regular
Member # 27241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamer23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is your first choice when it comes to lube for footjobs?

Oil?
Gel?
Water Based?
Silicone Based?
Brand?

Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Food-based oils are my favorite, so there is no interference in terms of ability to still lick and suck her feet. I've used vegetable oil and stuff like that. Almond oil is good. Anything that you would like (or wouldn't mind) licking off her feet.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Water based...clear KY works just fine.
However, I don't do any licking after the lube, any lube, is applied.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience, water based lubes and lotions always run the risk of being rubbed in too soon. This can require several applications and many times the first re-application can break the focus mentally and also cause a "sensitivity" that doesn't come with others.

Baby oil Gel is what I usually suggest. Keep an old towel on hand as it is not the greatest substance to get on other fabrics.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No lube is the best lube (for me).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamer23
Board Regular
Member # 27241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamer23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have any experience using purpose-made lubes from fascinations and other sex stores of the type?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Sex shops take their merchandise very seriously so as to supply stuff that...well doesn't end up in a law-suit due to some poor dude ripping his cock off or whatever. They're all about the quality, so I'd say a sex-shop lube will be good.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've used ol' fashioned Vaseline petroleum jelly and Crisco shortening! Both work GREAT!! And make wonderful sounds doing it!!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter = THE BEST!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"For Play" palate pleasing water based lubricant. It is the only kind we use.
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are so many different situations where different lubes to be used. I admit I'm partial to extra virgin olive oil but have used Pam as well.

Water-based lubes are best when using most toys.

My all-round multi-purpose favorite is Heavy Mineral Oil...no odor, no flavor, pretty easy to clean up, and moisturizes, too.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamer23
Board Regular
Member # 27241

So it seems to me the concensus is that edible lubes are the best. What about the best feeling lube? More slippery or more cream-like? Thin, runny lubes, or thick, gooey lubes?
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I start off by giving the women foot massages using these three items: First loition, then a small amount of baby oil and then baby oil jell. I also will apply the baby oil jell and vaseline to myself before geting into the footjob.
The sensations recieved for each of us is truely remarkable.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby oil or baby oil gel for me. The water based lubes dry up like Mona said (and she would know being an expert at footjobs.) I'd like to try almond oil, or canola oil.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer KY massage oils.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links