Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Movie sighting: Emmanuelle Seigner's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie sighting: Emmanuelle Seigner's feet
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 1992, I spent a semester outside of London during college, and I went with some friends to a movie called "Bitter Moon." It's a Roman Polansky film.

I haven't seen it since then, and right now I'm watching it on a DVD I got from the local library.

Peter Coyote's character gets obsessed with the character Mimi, played by Emmanuelle Seigner, who I guess may have been a big-shot French actress. She's pretty cute.

Anyway, I figured I'd let you all know that if you want to see this French chick's feet, there's a scene where they're sitting on a park bench and she says, in her cute little accent, "My feet are cold." He takes them into his lap, and we get to see, briefly, her toes and her soles as he rubs them a little and then leans forward to huff warm air onto them! [Smile]

Not a bad scene, even though it's brief.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She also spends a good deal of time barefoot in other scenes. I don't know why I didn't remember more of that! She does an erotic dance for him in their living room, and she's barefoot, and she flashes her crotch at him, and her gauzy white dress falls down off her breasts...

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links