Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many used to use Wu's without even considering the forum for a time? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How many used to use Wu's without even considering the forum for a time?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I did. I didn't really understand the appeal of a forum. Played around on one on Facebook and then decided to join this one [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For many years I didn't visit the forum. It was only this year that I thought I'd try out the forum...and I love it! It's great to see all the pics, clips, links as well as read other peoples views on various topics feet and non-feet related.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first found out about Wu's doing a search for feet pics around 2002. Found Wu's and loved all the links it gave for foot sites and artist drawings but never thought about checking out the forum section. I didn't even know what a forum was. Several years later after finding out what a forum was I joined.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yeah, same.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, but many years ago tho

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me. For years.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used the links years ago, like way back in the 90s. I didn't even know there was a forum, maybe there wasn't at that time. Then Mommie Dearest told me about the forum a couple years back and I came over basically to see her pics and support her work which is second to none. While I was here I was exremely impressed by how cool, friendly and normal, everyone seemed to be and quickly became comfortable posting here amoung what I consider to be a pretty wonderful group of my peers.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have look at the form for many years, every since I found Wu's feet site.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, i actually found the forum first and joined. i had been getting the celeb feet email thing for a while, then our own lord lucan refered me here, and then i discoved the rest of the site.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did for awhile just looking at the pictures and reading the stories. I read the forum for awhile just to see what people were saying before I actually started posting.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to just look at the pictures and read the stories. I then started reading the forum alot before I actually started posting.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I was pretty shy about my fetish at first, so I just secretly looked at the pictures. Finally, after about five months or so (and I don't remember it all that clearly), I finally manned up enough to type in the forums.

Good topic choice though!

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seemed every time I typed in something about feet in Google up came Wu's..never noticed the forum though. Must have searched it for about a year or so before I realized about the forum and then joined up right away.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used Wu's for links back in the late '90s and then joined the forum a couple of months after he opened it up several years ago. Its been the best foot fetish forum I've joined.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i browsed the Contribution's section almost 2-3 times a day, everyday, from about 15 to 18. that's before i was allowed to join the forum.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links