Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » has anybody had sucess using craiglist

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: has anybody had sucess using craiglist
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok has anybody ever used craigslist and posted a ad on there to smell a ladies feet and all that. and what did you use if you had sucess or tell of your experence of craigslist.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes... at least 4 foot fetish specific, women...
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply put....YES.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've looked, but never found anything interesting. Guys with success, where are you located and what categories did you search?
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats a good question.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the time

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont do craigslist just for feet. But a few weeks ago I was bored and put up an ad (with a pic) looking for new female friends. I was completely honest about myself in every way and made sure to add that the strangest thing about me is that I REALLY like feet. I found three girls looking for friends and not sex crazed. Met my female counterpart last weekend. Had a nice date last night with another girl (BTW Zombieland KICKS ASS) gave her like a 2 hour foot massage. I'm old fashioned I dont fuck or suck toes on the first date [Tongue] . And I have a first date pending with the third. All three very attractive women.
Good luck! I'm rootin for all y'all

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm starting to lean toward wanting to check it out.

Do you think it's best to come right out and say you're looking for a foot friend, or just a hangout kinda friend? How much stipulation do you put in about how she needs to look? (I can imagine getting some fat ugly cows to respond... eeyuch)

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been thinking about this for awhile now. I mean, it's total legal to say like, I'ma book a hotel room, if anyone is down for a night? As long as theres no money involved, it's all legal right?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been trying CL for about a year and a half now and I've gotten no where. Shame too.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I dont wanna give out my location, but Simply YEs..

USA,

The more in the Larger cities

check em out

Even specific foot fetish women out there...

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links