Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Vermont White Chedder

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vermont White Chedder
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm usually not into smelly feet, but today at work there were these Vermont White Cheddar crackers out. I thought they smelled great. I had the box right up to my nose and was seriously inhaling deep through my nose. I got to thinking, if a girls feet smelled like the box of Vermont White Cheddar crackers I would love it.

I think I might be converting to cheesy smelling feet lover.

Any of you guys have any experience with cheesy smelling feet?

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Puke]

[Laugh] sorry, not a smell guy here so definitely wouldnt work for me. actually when i even think about this it reminds of a job we did at a cheese factory and the whole day all we could smell was sour milk and overpowering cheese. dunno, maybe some of you smell guys would have been in heaven.

just the other night, my wife fell asleep on the couch after working a double and, always curious as to what you guys 'see' in the smell, i leaned over and took a whiff. i wasnt grossed out but i did confirm that it doesnt do anything for me.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, never have experienced "cheesy smelling feet."

But every time I eat from a bag of "salt-and-vinegar" potato chips, I feel like I have a sign over my head that flashes, for all to see, "THIS GUY LIKES THESE CHIPS BECAUSE TO HIM THEY SMELL AND TASTE LIKE GIRLS' FEET!" [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can dig it!

I would also suggest that to certain of us here that going past anywhere a skunk has been has that same effect so to speak.......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, skunk? To me there is absolutely ZERO--NONE--similarity between feet smell and skunk smell. C'mon, man. Check again... [Confused]

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
Dude, skunk? To me there is absolutely ZERO--NONE--similarity between feet smell and skunk smell. C'mon, man. Check again... [Confused]

I was actually making a reference between cheese smell and feet smell and reefer smell and skunk smell--c'mon your self

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do American's refer to the most holy leaf as "skunk"? [Big Grin]

We do...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Ah. I get it now. I don't think that the allusion to reefer smell was clear enough, though, so I missed it. You left me thinking that you were saying smelling where a skunk had been made you think about feet also.

--------------------

randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soaking feet in tea makes feeet unstinky but my ex gf feet never stunk but im reading all the replies n this is interesting i think i might start sniffing feet
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
using "cheese" when refering to a girls foot smell makes me cringe.. i don't know why. But i'm really into worn socks, but not so much just feet after going barefoot in shoes. Iunno...

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links