Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Barefoot Boss!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Poll--Barefoot Boss!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all of you who responded to my "Hot for Barefoot Teacher" poll! Here's another hypothetical situation:
Your boss is a very attractive woman. You see her sitting at her desk with her shoes off, one day. How do you react?

[ October 25, 2009, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 89 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha I would love to make some of the people I work with answer this. although I am not their boss it would still be interesting.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it would, Kara! Do you take your shoes off, in the office? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imnc456
Loyal Member
Member # 5076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imnc456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the summer time, I have the boss that wears flip-flops that show off her pretty feet and takes them off under her desk.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would literally stare @ her feet, as I'd ask the question: "Uncomfortable shoes?" That way, the whole situation would appear innocent. [Roll Eyes]

I love this Poll btw! It's unfortunate my boss doesn't fit the profile.
She's very attractive, but I've actually seen her feet....they're hidious. [Puke]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I answered that it would depend on my relationship with the boss. My current boss, I might be willing to say, "Uncomfortable shoes?" but she simply doesn't put her feet up on the desk. I've seen her wear sandals to work, and I've seen her sit on her feet on her office chair with the sandals under the desk (I even got some glimpses of sole!). Her feet are so-so, but I don't like her toenails much.

Anyway, as I'm sure many of you do, I run through little dialogs in my head sometimes about how a short interaction with a woman about her feet might go. A lot depends on the relationship you have with the woman, of course, and whether you know she's married or single or whatever.

Let's say she says, "Yeah, my feet are killing me! These shoes are terrible."

If you don't know her attachment status, you can say, "Aw, sorry to hear that. I hope you have someone who takes good care of 'em for you when you get home, you know, a nice foot massage or something..." Gauge how it goes from there. Maybe you'll get a sad frown and, "No, my poor little feet get neglected..." and there's your "in"! [Big Grin]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I assume that people who didn't answer "it would depend on my relationship with her" or "Look discreetly" are taking the relationship that they DO have with their boss currently...I mean I could be wrong, but if you had a ultra-feminist boss who has filed numerous sexual harassment suits against her underlings, then I doubt anyone would bother with anything but looking at her feet...let alone touching them.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I hope that ends up being true for you, Adam.
But as many of us well know, the world is full of gorgeous women whose feet should be superfine, but are actually hideous. [Cry]

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ishmail
Board Regular
Member # 36990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ishmail   Email ishmail   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had this situation w/ a supervisor. She had nice feet for a mature woman. Anyway she would take her shoes off and prop them on the edge of her desk. One time I came in and she was on the phone. She signaled me to come back in a few minutes. As I left I ran my finger tips on one of her soles. She jerked and smiled at me.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

OMG, this just reminded me of something that happened back around '94 when I was a waiter at TGI Friday's... (oh what fun that was)

We had a tiny little vestibule right off the kitchen, and past that was the tiny little management office. At the end of a shift, whichever waiter/waitress had been shift leader had to balance all of the servers' deposits and stuff, sitting at this little desk in the vestibule. There were two chairs there at the desk.

I worked with this hottie MILF--I mean, total fuckin' gorgeous hottie--named Cynthia. She was very petite, with blue eyes and straw-blond hair.

One night, I went back into the vestibule after a shift and she was in there doing stuff, and apparently she was on the phone with someone. She had her feet way up on the chair next to her, pretty much soles facing me and about two feet from my face as I stood there. It was quite odd, but her feet were bare. I guess she had taken off her shoes and socks after working. Kind of odd, right? I wouldn't have expected it, but there ya go.

So what does she do when I walk in? She says to the person on the phone, "Gee, I hope Jeff doesn't have a foot fetish or something!" [Big Grin]

I just about DIED right then! I just smiled or smirked or something. Really what I wanted to do was just say, "YES! I DO!!" and just fuckin' GOBBLE HER FEET UP RIGHT THEN!!

I always contemplated that encounter, because I had to wonder if somehow, someone who knew I have a foot fetish had leaked that to her. I mean, she didn't put her feet up after I came in--they were already up before I entered the office. So it wasn't like a setup for that specific purpose or something. But what an odd thing to say, right?

The funny thing is, saying "I hope he doesn't..." was kind of ironic. I guess she meant that it would be an unfair torment or something. IT WAS!! [Drool]

--------------------

DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a boss who spent much of the day either dangling her heels or walking barefoot. During our Christmas party, she wore a revealing black dress and a pair of pumps that enhanced her athletic legs.

We ended up sitting next to each other; shortly after dinner was served, I felt what seemed like a foot brushing my leg. Thinking nothing of it, I went on before it was clear to me my boss was playing footisies with me...this time, it wasn't her shoe; it was her bare feet.

This interaction carried for about five minutes. By then, her bf had sat down, as did my spouse at the time. For the rest of the night, she'd give me a pleasing sample of her legs and heels.

I think it was her way of telling me she noticed my peeks....

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely depends on your relationship with your boss.

January a year ago I took a job which I left after 3 months because my bosses work expectations were totally through through the roof AND she was an impersonal bitch. (She was divorced- surprise, surprise).

She had absolutely incredible feet and kept them in perfect shape (pedicured and polished). She also wore some incredibly sexy, strappy sandals quite frequently.

The first time I saw her feet, early in our working relationship I know I must have blushed. I often wonder whether she saw how difficult it was for me to keep my eyes off her feet when we were meeting in her office with her sitting next to or across form me.

I guess I eyeballed her feet even more once I realized that our work relationship was not going to work out- figuring "what the heck if she notices".

Darn shame that someone with general nice looks, nice body and phenomenal feet has that kind of personality.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Yes, it would, Kara! Do you take your shoes off, in the office? [Smile]

Well I don't really work in an office, but many times when I get a break, I sit in my car and take my shoes and socks off, in the summer at least. There are people coming into where I work very frequently, and sometimes I put my feet up on the dash or something while I am playing on my phone, so it could definitely come up.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links