Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My 21st Birthday - Foot Story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My 21st Birthday - Foot Story
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys and gals just woke up (2p.m. local) after my crashin' thrashin' 21st Birthday yesterday and thought I'd share a little snippet which I think you'll all enjoy [Smile] (and to brag [Big Grin] )

So to kick off the party we make this punch bowl and it's got like £80 worth of alcohol and juice in - if anyone wants the recipe feel free to ask - and it's awesome!! So later on everyone is there and I get dragged up to my room by my mates to watch funny vids on my computer. Little do I know that this is a diversion so that the rest of the people can set something up downstairs...

So we head downstairs and as I walk into the lounge 9 of the girls are sat along the sofa, barefoot and kicking their feet about!! [Drool]
Then I get told that this is my birthday present from them all and get to lick, suck, kiss and tickle my way along this line of "foot cocaine" [Laugh] And my god it was good!!! I had a boner by the second pair of feet and it showed!!

Not to try and put a grey cloud in the mix but I was abit disappointed that the girl I fancy - Mia - and the girl I supsect has a foot fetish - Jenine - weren't there for this line up, but after I had finished the line I was told there was one more....

So then I got taken into the kitchen where Mia was sitting on the kitchen counter with a glass of the punch in her hand and a chair infront of her. And I bet you guys can guess what happened next [Tongue]

Then we all went out to the club and got krunked!!

But MY GOD I've never felt so fufilled than after that!! So hope you like the story of my 21st, I've had to stop a few times to enjoy it myself lol!! And I know a few different people have pictures, so I'll get them all together and put them up for ya [Big Grin]

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw97
Board Regular
Member # 31098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not gonna say what happened next?
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pictures or it never happened :-P

;-)

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh sorry, yeah then I got to worship her feet too [Smile]

And Warp don't worry I'll get em [Smile]

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boner by the second pair? geez i got a boner just reading about this
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was everyones reaction when you were doing this?!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool story, but tbh it i thnk it would be a very weird situation and embarassing with all your friends there.
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you saying that there were 10 girls, and a group of friends, in your life who were ready and willing to indulge your foot fetish on the same date and in the same location? How did your friends know to set up such an occasion?

I'm simply trying to get more details before deciding whether this was a great birthday present or a great birthday fantasy.

Not doubting ... just a graduate of the "trust-but-verify" school of thought.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
baller
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy B day

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz:
Are you saying that there were 10 girls, and a group of friends, in your life who were ready and willing to indulge your foot fetish on the same date and in the same location? How did your friends know to set up such an occasion?

I'm simply trying to get more details before deciding whether this was a great birthday present or a great birthday fantasy.

Not doubting ... just a graduate of the "trust-but-verify" school of thought.

Cheers,
DL

I'm kind of in the same camp, here, DL.

I mean, it sounds like the kind of thing that might happen if someone worked in the foot-fetish video industry. But who is soooo open about their foot fetish who does not work in the industry somehow that he has 10 girls who are all just, "Oh, sure, it's so-and-so's birthday so here you can suck my feet for a while alongside 9 other girls..."? [Confused]

Hmmm... But hey, if it did really happen, that's frickin' awesome! [Tongue]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty good.
Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I was in a situation like that. I don't know how much I'd enjoy it with my friends watching but I'd take advantage of the moment.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have some awesome friends dude. i dont tell my friends i have a ff

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links