Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ahhhh florida! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ahhhh florida!
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im doing this on my pda so forgive me if it seems to ramble a bit, and any typos.
as i sit in my car listening to the radio, it occurred to me just how different it is to live down here and how you begin to take it for granted....but ill say this, it is never not appreciated.
right now it is 90 degrees and humid and i am so tired of the heat. that said, not one of the women i work with at my company are wearing closed toed shoes....not one. it occurred to me that if i lived most other places, there is no way i would be enjoying the view i am getting today.
even as i sit in my car 3 women walked by and all 3 had on some sort of sandal or strappy heel. the fact that it will be november in 2 days is irrelevant.
there is no greater feeling than knowing that no matter where you go you WILL see feet. there is no doubt....even on the "cold" days.
just had to give props to my state....even tho we are the foreclosure capital of the world with empty and half built building everywhere...lol....as a footman it is still absolute heaven.

did i mention that this place is so badass that have the Goddess and TT down here...heaven.

thanks for reading my lunchtime post.

lpt

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for rubbing it in!
I seriously have to move to Florida, this cold is ridiculous.

At least I am in Texas next week....small escape!

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings from Tampa, my friends.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danielle, you can bring those gorgeous toes of yours down here anytime! im sure not only would you love it but so would all of us fl foot guys!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nynjastarr   Author's Homepage   Email Nynjastarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you from Dani?

--------------------
** NEW! Visit me @ my clips4sale site

Posts: 111 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Representing the Tampa Bay area..
Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes Florida were the warm weather keeps the girls in flipflops.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I visited Florida in August for about a week. All I can say is yep. hard to focus when all those gorgeous toes are just right in front of you and even in the Wal mart I was blown away.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L.G.
Board Regular
Member # 27548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L.G.   Email L.G.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is the mecca for foot exposure among women hands down! I ran my clipstore from there while open. It really doesn't get any better than South Florida!!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Nana]
Florida RULES!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey now...let's not forget about Phoenix, Arizona, land of the desert heat, and 365 days a year of sexy feet!

It will be 83 and sunny tomorrow, and 87 on Sunday. Those temps are hard to beat.

Six-Oh-Deuce, Yeah!!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw97
Board Regular
Member # 31098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree I love it here.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup! Sexy toes displayed in sexy shoes from ff to high heel sandals. Toes pretty much 99% pedicured to delight. Everywhere you go, they are for the seeing. [Big Grin] Luv it here.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why I call Florida the "Foot State" and LOVE living here!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
I visited Florida in August for about a week. All I can say is yep. hard to focus when all those gorgeous toes are just right in front of you and even in the Wal mart I was blown away.

and to quote the human torch...."now imagine that....but EVERYWHERE!"
it really is mind blowing how 24/7/365 there isnt anytime or anywhere i dont go that i dont EXPECT to see some feet on my trip, even if it is trip to the gas station in february....heaven. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links