Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Im new.. how do i get involved?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Im new.. how do i get involved?
mikedavis30
Board Regular
Member # 36983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikedavis30   Email mikedavis30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im an 18 y/o guy in arizona and i wanna be able to live out some of my foot fetish fantasies.. Any tips and where to find girls who can help me? or do u know anyone in arizona?
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We don't have foot personals here, we used to have it, but it never worked out. I do know a few other foot fetish forums still have them. Such as feet4all.com and I would just google it and go from there. Or you could try using craigslist. [Smile] Otherwise feel free to look at the other aspects of this forum. You can see pictures and talk to other foot people about your fetish.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just hang around and you will make friends here it wont be like overnight but it wont take to long.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time and patience will win for you what you seek.

Just a tip: Get to know the girl before you go for the goodies. The better she knows you, the more comfortable she will feel with you, and the more likely she will be to indulge your "quirks".

Be assured that your opportunity will come.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Craigslist all the way. But be smart about the way you post.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nynjastarr   Author's Homepage   Email Nynjastarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trust me...WE'RE EVERYWHERE!

lol

--------------------
** NEW! Visit me @ my clips4sale site

Posts: 111 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links