Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Old Fictional f vs f foot fight story of mine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old Fictional f vs f foot fight story of mine
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Licked The Feet That Licked Me! This is an old story of mine that someone requested that I repost because they liked it. If you haven't seen it, I hope you like it too! This is a story told through a fictional character's viewpoint. Please let me know if you liked it and found it exciting. Here it goes.............................................Hi, I'm Jenny Taylor and I'm 18 years old. I've been told that I'm very pretty all the time by adults, girls and boys. I should feel pretty I guess because I'm a fit and not fat 5'4 100lbs, and I have nice reddish brown hair and green eyes. I have nice straight teeth too, and I think an alright smile. My therapist says it's healthy for me to write this down, and to even share with you this memory that drove me to therapy in the first place. This happened two years ago at sleep- a-way camp, and it still haunts me to this day. It's shaken my confidence and still makes me feel ugly. This all happened at the hands of, or more accurately at the feet of, Leslie Michaels the blonde bitch! She was a tall 5'9 with piercing blue eyes, a big nose and long thin lips. Her long straggly blonde hair at times made her look like cousin IT from the Adams family show. We were bunk mates with 4 other girls, and everyone got along, except Leslie and me. From day one we disliked each other, and verbally sparred for most of the summer. We had been getting more and more angry with each other as the days went by. Towards the end of the summer, my day of infimy came. It started out silly enough. We were all tired, and ready for bed. It was just before lights out, when my good friend Donna starts clipping her toenails loudly. For me it was funny and cute. Leslie opens her big mouth, and yells at my friend for being an idiot keeping everyone up with that noise! She never yelled at Donna before, she would only yell at me! I came to Donna's defense and said, you should try clipping your long and very disgusting toenails once in a year you lazy slob! In truth her toenails were very long, but they were very pretty. She had big size 10 feet, with long thin toes, and her salmon colored nails extended over most every toe. She would change her toe polish every other day, but she wouldn't clip the nails! Well the blonde long toenailed bitch gets angrier than ever and jumps off her bunk bed and comes at me. Weeks of yelling were now going to turn into minutes of fighting. I jump off my bed more than willing to finally hit this bitch! She grabs my hair first and I get hers and we pull hard. I'm doing well because she has more stupid blonde hair to grab. She releases my hair and punches me 3 to 4 times. I release the grip on her hair, punch her good in the chest, and I try and kick her in her stomache, but I slip and fall. My arms are on my side, and I try and regain my balance, but she kicks me with her big right bare foot right in the chin. I thought I was kicked by a horse, and I'm a bit dazed but still alert enough. Then my nightmare begins. I thought I was ready to better defend myself, but I wasn't. The young blonde bitch released a kick that I didn't see at all. Her left foot smacked me completely on the left side of my face, and her big toenail sliced me and openned a huge gash over my eye. Blood started running down my face and into my eye blinding it a little. I was hurt bad and very scared and I must have froze. Leslie couldn't care less, and she just wanted to beat and punnish me more! She released a straight right kick that connected flush with my face. I was pushed on to my back, now bleeding from the gash, and now my nose too! I start to cry, as this girl is kicking me into a bloody mess and enjoying it! She stands over me, plants her bare right foot on my chest squishing my perky breasts, and see's that the fight is done. She raises her left bare foot about 4 inches from my face and laughs. You will lick, smell and kiss my feet for the rest of the summer, or I'm gonna turn your face into a squashed tomatoe! I'm too stunned and hurt to say anything! The bitch takes her big long toenailed toe, and starts scratching my nose and lips with it! I try and push her foot off my mouth, but she stomps on my face and I stop. ALRIGHT! I remember screaming in a tear soaked voice, I'll kiss your nasty feet! The bitch yells GOOD, FOOT SLAVE! She sits on my legs and places those long salmon colored toenailed feet on both sides of my face. I turn my head to the left, to get a good look at the foot that kicked my ass, my face, and now what I was going to spend hours smelling and kissing, and years in therapy talking about! I absolutely hated this girl, but I did find her feet very pretty! She slowly pulled off her black tee shirt, and I saw her nipples poking out of her 34b black bra appearing very excited, and her flat tight stomache looked good too. She slowly wiped the blood off my face with her tee shirt, and I laid still at her mercy. She cleaned my face off gently, and I was shocked! I don't want to get any more of your stupid blood on my sexy feet, bitch! She lifted her smelly long toenailed right foot, and stepped on my face gently with it. She lifted the smelly sole up a little, making me look at it, and then stepping on my face again, and again, and again. Her sole was long and thin, a little dirty and slightly wrinkled, and I could see her toenails extend beyond her toes from beneath them. She slowly teased and rubbed my face with her smelly bare foot and laughed. This girl I absolutely hated, was sitting on me, watching me smell her stinky feet and loving humiliating me! Her feet were very warm, but a little rough, and smelled like anchovies and cheddar cheese. The stink of them is still imprinted in my nose to this day. I still remember what her feet looked like and smelled like, and they scarred me mentally and physically for life. I had to lick up and down both dirty soles, tasting salty anchovies as I did it. Her feet tasted worse than they smelled. The bitch then kicks me over on to my stomache, and places the long toenailed feet under my face! Since you like my toenails so much, why don't you lick and kiss them. I had to look at the feet while I licked them, and trully licked the feet that licked me. The toenails were sharp, and cut my tongue slightly. Get all the toe jam and foot fungus out between my toes! I remember her saying and laughing. I remember the other room mates being to scared to do anything, but ask how Leslie's feet smelled and tasted! I didn't answer, but I did keep licking and deeply smelling her sexy feet. Her toes wiggled triumphantly in my face, as I completely pampered her feet with my mouth! God I hate that girl, and what she did to me! How she humiliated me under her big bare feet. These thoughts haunt me so much, I can't stop thinking about that day and those feet! I better stop writing now, I'm getting hot and I'm getting weak and wet between my legs! I feel so good!!! I have to stop typing, I have to, I need both hands now, both between my legs!!! Oh, oh , ewwwww!!! ahhggghhhhh!!! Oh I hate that girl, oh I hated her big long smelly toenailed feet! HER SMILING FACE! I HATE HER, I HATE HER! WHY DOES SHE MAKE ME FEEL SO DAMN SEXY CRAZY GOOOOOD!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links