Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'm Back

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm Back
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Fellow Footlovers- I'm back. My apologies for falling off the face of the earth.

My temporary bow-out was due to two primary factors:

1) I just needed to take a break for awhile. Even though it's grand fun looking at and talking about feet- at times it can seem a bit repetitive, but that's the nature of forums...

2) I felt pretty guilt about having to lie to my wife about my online activity after she confronted me about her suspicions.

We shared a computer at the time and though I was always religious about covering my tracks (clearing the history, cache, files, etc) after each use I had not even thought about the auto fill feature in IE. Due to a combination of heredity (neither one of her brothers sleep well) and menopause, she's not sleeping much these days, usually waking up at 4amish getting on the computer until 6am when I get up.

Not sure whether it was planned or accidental but she must have used my computer account and some links to another footguy's pictures on a photo site showed up. She thought it was my account, which it was not, so I did not lie about that, admitting only to looking at some feet photos. But she also asked me whether I was posting or discussing feet stuff online anywhere- that's where I had to hedge the truth.

She forgave me for the photo viewing and we moved on.

Though she's still been great about showing me her feet and letting me play with them, due largely to her lack of sleep and additional local traveling for her job our sex has become relegated to once a week on a weekend afternoon. It's usually awesome- but damn I'd gotten used to our average of 2-3 times a week.

She's also become addicted to Facebook's Farvmille and farmtown, often "having" to get on for hours every evening- giving me plenty of time to peruse and share on the forum.

I can't tell you how hard it was to stay away from Wu's and how, every time I saw a pretty foot, I longed to share about it on the forum.

So anyway, my apologies again for ducking out for a bit. In celebration of my return I've posted two candid shots of a nice looking pair of middle-aged feet I saw at the post office the other day.

Looking forward to getting back into the discussions!

[ October 30, 2009, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, it's always good to have active members online.

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Back, feetluvr!! [Cheers]

btw, where did you post these middle-aged feet? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would she be bothered about Wu's?

And Mafia Wars is more addictive than Farmville [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
Welcome Back, feetluvr!! [Cheers]
btw, where did you post these middle-aged feet? [Roll Eyes]

Thanks man.
The pictures are in the Foot Photos Section titled "Post Office Poser" [Big Grin]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa: Why would she be bothered about Wu's? And Mafia Wars is more addictive than Farmville
She's VERY conservative. I'm still amazed that she's indulged me as much as she has the last few years with her feet.

Yeah, at times over the years I've gotten caught up in various shoot-em-up or Age of Empire type games myself. I know it's VERY easy to loose track of time and kill HOURS of time without realizing it. But for her it's social- she farms with female family, friends and folks she's met from facebook. I guess I know now how football widows feel! [Smile]

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back! You were missed. Your posts are great. Hope you stay around awhile!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering where you disappeared to since your last post was back around April. Welcome back!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what's changed that it's now ok for you to be back on Wu's with us? Has she loosened up, or are you back to concealing it? (Forgive me if I didn't see an explanation of that above.)

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links