Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Basic Poll: Have You Licked Feet Or Sucked Toes Before (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Basic Poll: Have You Licked Feet Or Sucked Toes Before
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had the pleasure of having licked/sucked feet/toes with only 5 different women but on numerous occasions with each. I've been crafty enough to talk a few women into letting me give them a foot massage, but as much as I wanted to suck their toes I couldn't.
That said, i'd be quite happy to suck upon the toes of many more lovely ladies! [Wink]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didn't realize how unanimous the polling would be

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
didn't realize how unanimous the polling would be

I had no trouble imagining it would go the way it's gone.

After all, we're a distilled population of guys who love feet. It stands to reason that we'd either be a bunch of guys who wanted to suck toes but hadn't been able to, or a bunch of guys who wanted to suck toes and, through effort, have gotten to. Right?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my lord how many? ive been to foor parties, foot sessions, i live with my gf and she lets me at those toes anytime i want. ive massaged feet (with the ever usefull: "im a college student and im learning physical therapy, i know this sounds weird but would u like a foot massage? its for my final." which always leads to questions i answer "well i like feet and i thought this would be a good career choice, do what u like and all." this works well, ide say 1 in 4 will go for it, and of those half will let u suck and kiss once u get started. and then theres the "hey i work for a an adult fetish magazine may i ask u a few questions" which leads to "if i offer you ten/twenty dollars may i smell and kiss your feet?" this will work on whomever you can get to believe u work for a fetish site/magazine, and carry a mag with you to work it home. if they dont think u work for the fetish biz, kiss this approach goodbye cuz u would have better luck just offering a few bucks for a smell and kiss, I.E 1 in 20 will go for it. this all being said i would say im in the low three digits for women that i have licked, kissed, smelled, and sucked on their feet. but in all honest, my gf has the best smelling and tasting and will get them ultra stinky if i ask. ciao and good luck my footfreinds i hope this is helpful to some
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh love to LSSF a ton!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only licked and sucked and kissed on a womans feet once. I have been on the receiving MANY times.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ggnn
Board Regular
Member # 36942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ggnn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kara:
I have only licked and sucked and kissed on a womans feet once.

Would love to hear the story behind that if you were willing to share [Smile] .
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
But even then it's not a habit of mine.

It seems like enough of a habit to warrant an account on Wu's forum! [Nana]

I don't particularly care for dirty feet either, so play on playa!

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links