Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Serenity (movie)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Serenity (movie)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I am sooooo behind on this, probably. A few months ago I got a large gift card to Best Buy and bought a handful of Blu Ray movies on sale. One of those movies was Serenity, staring Summer Glau (from the more recent Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles). I had never seen this, but have heard it was a half way interesting sci fi flick.

Anyhow, I just thought I'd share that there are quite a few scenes where the camera is zoomed on her bare feet early on in the film. It's a lot of slow moving scenes following her feet walking around.

I've seen more deliberate foot shots in movies, but for Summer's fans, the scenes were good. Not the best feet in the world, but better than QT's love for Uma's. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Not the best feet in the world, but better than QT's love for Uma's.
LOL!

Summer's feet are pretty, in my view.
But I am muuuuuch more attracted to Jewel Staite, who played Kaylee. There was one episode of the Firefly series in which she and the doctor (on whom she had a huge crush) were on a couch and she was lying with her feet on him, and then playfully batted him with them. I was wishing so hard for a closeup that I never got... [Cry]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
There was one episode of the Firefly series in which she and the doctor (on whom she had a huge crush) were on a couch and she was lying with her feet on him, and then playfully batted him with them. I was wishing so hard for a closeup that I never got... [Cry]

Objects In Space, the last episode [Wink]

and Firefly (foot) fans across the world all felt the same [Wink] hahaha

Glad to see some other fuckers have actually WATCHED Firefly/Serenity...great series [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend to love anything Joss Whedon is involved with. I was always a big Buffy fan and I loved Dr horrible. I saw Serenity in the theater and was great.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe yeah I do love the close ups on her feet in the film, annoyed my best mate a little bit last time we watched the film because I paused it on them and spent a minute saying "niiiice" hehe [Tongue]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i LOVE firefly! i have the entire series! and i think summers feet are pretty. i have definatly slow moed objects in space [Wink]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
i LOVE firefly! i have the entire series! and i think summers feet are pretty. i have definatly slow moed objects in space [Wink]

The Objects in Space scene is the best. I've seen where some people made an animated gif out of that scene and used it as their avatars.

And some people have speculated that Joss Whedon might have a foot fetish, since his films -- like Quentin Tarantino's -- seem to have many shots of feet in them.

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links