Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The New Football game! TRY THIS!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The New Football game! TRY THIS!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had several couples over to the house this weekend, an afternoon Holoween Party and watching football games. The women were complaining that the guys were watching too much football, and at halftime I came up with this idea, THE NEW FOOTBALL GAME. I got two of the women to sit opposite each other on the floor, had them take their shoes off, and extend their sexy and pretty bare feet toward each other. A plus already. I placed a rubber football in the middle of them at their pretty feet. The object is that like in soccer you can only use your feet. The hands of the women have to be at their sides on the floor, they can't leave the floor, or that's a penalty. You must hold your SITTING position, you can move up to six inches foward but no more, otherwise you are offsides! The object is to kick the ball behind the other womans back completely! You can play 1 score wins or best of 3 or best of 5. This was sexy, and hilarious watching how competitive they got! Legs and feet were kicking at the ball, at each others legs, they started laughing, but some of the kicks hurt, and their was feistiness as well. You just need a big soft open space with no breakables close. Watching the toes wiggle, the soles flail, kicking each other and the ball, it was great fun! It is also fun to watch them BLOCK balls with their chest, try to cheat, lift their hands, scoot foward too far, so a good impartial ref is needed to keep them in check. This is football, dodgeball, wrestling, kickball, judo, karate, soccer all in one! If you like sports, competition, sexy female legs and feet, organize this game! You will love it! Let me know if you try it! THANKS, DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing to make clear, the ball has to be a very soft nerf like ball, or soft foam rubber ball, so it won't hurt the combatants, or if it hits them in the face it won't bother them at all! It is sexy foot fun!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome idea! I know that was fun to watch!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get that idea patented at once! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Thanks for the very nice responses, this was absolutely fun to watch! If the women have a little liquor in them it is even better, because they get so giggly and silly. Some goals are scored quickly, others take time, and it is the drawn out sequenses that are so much fun! Do a round robin format, get several girls involved, it is a great way to see feet for those of us in the cold weather cities. I was really turned on by this, if the women playing are cute and fun this really works!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

I really thought this was a great idea, and so easy to do! Nobody else likes this at all? You can adjust it for personal taste, but don't you think that there is something to work with here? What changes or adjustments would you make to make it better or more to your liking?
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds fun! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links