Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » gemsizefour.co.uk has launched! Galleries, articles, stories, competition and more!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gemsizefour.co.uk has launched! Galleries, articles, stories, competition and more!
gemsizefour
Board Regular
Member # 35522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemsizefour   Email gemsizefour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, I am excited to tell you all that my site gemsizefour.co.uk has now launched!

I’ve been looking forward to showing you my site for ages so please take a look around and let me know what you think.

While you’re there, make sure to visit my gallery and check out my ‘3D Wall of Feet’, my article ‘Life with a foot-lover’ and the sexy 3-part foot fetish story ‘Sophie and David’.

Want to write on my feet? Your initials on my toes? Your name on my soles? Enter my ‘what happens next’ competition before 30/11/09 and a special personalised photo could be on its way to you!

Thank you for all your wonderful comments in the past, I hope you enjoy my site!

Gem x

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are stunning. Great site.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great site!

you certainly have some beautiful feet.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a Glorious Site!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links