Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is your favorite

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is your favorite
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a simple question that everyone here who has ever joined a pay site can answer.

What is your favorite foot fetish related website that you have to pay to join. Mine is www.coedfeet.com

[ November 03, 2009, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Foot Man ]

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is easy for me, www.feetheat.com and the sister sites. Absolutely awesome stuff!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
That is easy for me, www.feetheat.com and the sister sites. Absolutely awesome stuff!

Iv joined all those sites many times and they are great some of the best out there
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to say balkanbrat.com for the foot worship videos and footpixies.com for the pics.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant www.balkanbratdom.com The other one I said is some kind of search link. But yeah, she has awesome foot worship videos. Her soles get licked very good. Some of the best sole licking I've seen.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was a member of BFTGirls back in the day. Only paysite I ever joined.

SERIOUSLY wish I'd joined Jeweltoes.com and saved every picture on there.

Does anyone know where Jewel has gone !? I swear she was the most incredible foot model ever.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm into both bondage and feet so for me it would have to be http://www.helplessheroines.com/ or http://www.francosaudelli.com/ just to name a few...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a tough call when you've joined a lot of them over the years... [Wink]

I'll give a top seven, ok?
No particular order:

-Feet-Feet.com
-Mouthmen.com
-Filthyfeet.com
-Scandinavianfeet.com
-AmateurSpanishFeet.com
-Footgurl.com
-CuteGirlFeet.com

There are many others I'm leaving out, for sure, though.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links