Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does a friend's wife or girlfriend know that you have a foot fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does a friend's wife or girlfriend know that you have a foot fetish?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. I hooked up with my buddies gf. Of course she tells my buddies gf all the details of us hooking up. But feet only played a minor role in our hookup so I doubt she saw it as weird. My buddies knows too(because I told him) so if she ever brought it up to him he'd say it was no secret. Being open abougt it removes the taboo.

But no, no sexy feet displays by her. I'd think though that my buddy would look at me differently if he saw me staring at her feet though.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend and roommate of abou three years knows. All my male fiends know and any girls who are close enough to our group knows. To include friends girlfriends. Some think it's funny, others cute, others disgusting. It's the same reactions you'd get from anyone in general public. They don't think any less or more of me that I'm aware of nor do I care.

My roommates girlfriend has me paint her toes for her about once a month or as often as need be during the summer months. He doesn't mind and she enjoys the free nail job. We usually do it on a night we've all been out drinkin together or just sittin around gettin stoned watching a movie.

Several of my friends girlfriends have asked me for and received foot massages all at their boyfriends discretion and they all enjoyed it and most of my male friends won't go near their girls feet even for a massage so the girls are slays about it. And that seems to be the story of our lives. Girls who like foot attention and would be easy to inboard in the foot fetish world are with guys who are none the wiser or hate feet so bad they won't even give her a foot massage.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI MR BOOTMAN, I am intrigued about the girlfriend of your friend who lets you paint her toes, that is hot! Is she real cute, what does she look like? Are you attracted to her? Is there any sexual tension between you and her? Does she like to tease you with her feet? Does she have pretty feet? Have you tried to kiss and smell her feet? That sounds like a cool situation, that can become very hot!!! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chastisedfootpiggy
Board Regular
Member # 37391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chastisedfootpiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine's wife definitely knows i have a foot fetish. For several years they were my favorite pair of feet in the world. She flirted with me, put them inches from my face, inches from my lap, giggling the entire time. Plus she was a sister in law to the ex gf that told *EVERYone* about my fetish. However.. none of this led to any actual play time. i was far too afraid of her husband to even dare, and i think she knew it.

Sometimes i still think of those blue toenails and soft tanned feet, and that bitchy attitude. (am i allowed to say that word?)

-cfp.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some real good interesting stories keep it up guys!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI CHASTISEDFOOTPIGGY, I love your story too! Could you please share the details about how this gorgeous foot tease managed to get her sexy feet a few inches from your face? What did she do or say when she got her foot so close to your nose? Could you detect how her sexy foot smelled? I find a tease like her to be so hot!! Any more details about her and her feet would be great! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. and while at first it was at the same time strange but yet cute, it's to a point now where it's not really a big issue. Some girlfriends purposely lightly tease with their feet, while some go the opposite way and and make sure the socks never come off when i'm around.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chastisedfootpiggy
Board Regular
Member # 37391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chastisedfootpiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROYALS - well, mostly i always sat on the floor at their house (to get better looks of course). She would just sit on the loveseat i would prop against, and cross her legs. Effectively dangling her gorgeous 8's right in my face. She never would say a word during these times, but to end arguments with me she's said "suck my toes" or "kiss my feet" a few times. She clearly loved the attention and the way i fawned for her, sweeping her kitchen, helping with dishes, running errands. She always wore the blue polish, always wore a silver anklet and a single silver toe ring. i fell in love with that style so much that to this day my Lady uses it against me, sometimes wearing two anklets on the same foot, or multiple toe rings.

As far as smell, well, i snuck around with the woman's socks and flipflops, but i couldn't smell her feet directly. To this day i'm deeply ashamed of the way i sniffed her socks and shoes. We were all 18-20 at the time.

Like papo - a few girls that have known about my fetish have chosen to keep their feet covered ANY time i'm around. To the point they go put on socks when i walk in the door. I don't know if it weirds them out, or if they think their feet are unnattractive. Honestly i think it's the second, as some girls have opened up a little later on, and even started painting their toes when i'm around. Alas, i'll never understand women. ;D

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im largely open about my foot fetish. theres not many who kno me who DONT kno of my fetish. most of my friends and their female counterparts are very cool with it, and in fact, many have let me snap some shots of them. i gotta whole myspace page and an album labeled "friend's feet" lol.

not to get outta subject, but i really gotta find a new place for my photo collection. myspace just dont seem to cut it for me...

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

HI EDELBROCK, Could you please post those pictures here? I know this community and myself, will truly respect and enjoy them! I hope you can. Thanks a lot!!!
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah but it looks like i need to upload all my photos onto some kinda file site.

for those of you with myspace privledges, just look me up myspace.com/luvinthefeet

ive got it set on private so just send me a freind request and mention wu.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links