Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Night!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Night!
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 14 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm excited to share this after seeing people ask for advice about introducing your fetish to a girl.

This girl I've known for a long time came over tonight. We toasted and toked and decided to watch a comedy show on tv. While we were laughing at the show and between conversing, I asked if she would care for a foot massage. She asked, a foot massage? I just confirmed for her that I would massage her feet. And then she said ok. Well, while massaging one of her beautiful feet she said switch now, and gave me her other foot. That made my pants get tight. While massaging her feet I could hear her softly moaning. I told her that she had soft feet and she said she had never been told that. I got brave and asked her if she had ever had her toes sucked. She said that he had not and asked me if I have a foot fetish. I responded that I do and that I like her feet. She stayed and watched tv with me for a while, but wouldn't let me suck her toes. Maybe next time.... [Cool]

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Score [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! Just go slow! Go heavy on the compliments, put her more at ease, then see if you can just kiss her feet first, work into sucking slowly, some girls get weirded out if you try stuff too quickly. Make sure she knows you like a lot of things about her, not just her feet. If you like foot smelling, a trick is to get some flavored foot lotion like peppermint or something. You put it on one foot, then you want to tell her that you want to see if you can smell the difference! You now take a deep smell of each foot, she won't think you crazy, because of the lotion, and you get a chance of really smelling her foot, each of them, without making her too uncomfortable! Have fun, please keep us posted!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to say royal is right. royal has some good advice.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In retrospect, it would have been better to go for a kiss first, but I was caught up in the heat of the moment. No harm, no foul; she told me that she plans to frequent my abode for more foot massages. I'll have time to work my magic now that I'm on call to give her foot rubs! All in all, this has worked out well for both of us.

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disagree with ROYAL in this aspect...if you go slathering strong smelling lotions, it will screw up your nostrils even on the untreated foot.
It was a good suggestion, but I say 'keep 'em natural'.

Were I in that situation, TS83, I would have gone straight for the sniff/toe suck, without asking, about 10 minutes into the massage. If she were to object, it would be too late, her foot skank would already be all over my face.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disagree with everyone else. The kiss is the way to go. If a woman is commfortable enough for you to have sex with her.....the foot stuff becomes childs play. Have you ever asked a woman to kiss them? Have you ever asked a woman to have sex with them? I hope the answer is no. Men take charge...but they can also feel out the situation and calibrate their response accordingly.

Don't forget that women like sex too. If she has options she can choose a guy that gives her foot massages/sniffs her feet ect....or a guy that f*cks her good. Guess who she going with everytime? But if you're the guy that can do both you stand a better chance at keeping your girl interested.

GQ

p.s. The sensation of having ones toes sucked can be a little odd or uncomfortable to most. Doing it while having sex though adds to the spontaneity of the sex. She won't stop you.....and if she does hold her foot harder and f*ck her harder/deeper. Then ask her to see her thoughts about it later. Good luck

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebigbeast
Board Regular
Member # 35919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebigbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ Guy, you couldn't have said it better. I've learned through experience that during sex is the best way to introduce the toe sucking thing and then go from there. Unless a girl is a one-night stand, out-of-towner you won't see again, taking the whole foot fetish thing slowly is definitely the way to go if you have hopes of keeping the girl around. Just my 2 cents...

--------------------
Hard work beats talent that doesn't work hard.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend came by again this evening for a foot massage. Things got out of control fast and before I knew it, I was slobbering all over feet and toes; shamelessly sniffing and slurping. She was between moaning and giggling the whole time. One thing led to another and I wound up going down. Mmmm mmmm mmm... I may have my found my FootBuddy!

--------------------

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
good job ToeSucker!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats toesucker, sounds like you played your cards right! Honestly it sounds like she wanted you all along anyway!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links