Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » more on strippers feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: more on strippers feet
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok when you go to watch a stipper, does anyone know if they get asked alot about there feet because ive gone to a strip club before and have always wanted to ask strippers about there feet. or more in genral i have always wanted to ask them whats some of the weirdest requests they get. basicly do you ask them if they need a foot massage or how do you bring up the topic without you having to ask and maybe getting to smell there feet.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude....you're paying them so ask them what you want. If one doesnt "do it" for you then find another. In their world its all about the almighty dollar.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most good strip clubs offer these private dances in a back area for about $20 for a 5 minute song. These girls always want to hustle to get you to pay for these dances. You can keep it private between yourself and the targeted girl. I ALWAYS THINK COMPLIMENTS is the best approach, and you can whisper in her ear how pretty you think her feet are, and see how she reacts. You can also say, I would love to massage your feet, they must hurt from dancing all night! Sometimes you just buy them a drink and they will let you rub their feet right at your seat. If you want to smell and kiss their feet, again compliment their pedicure, their shoes, their toes, and tell them that you want to play with their sexy feet, is that OK? I then go to the back with them, pay $40 for 10 minutes of foot kissing, foot smelling fun. I will potentially drop $200 plus cover, plus 1 drink, and play with 5 different girls in like a 2 hour period, 10 minutes per girl. IT ISN'T CHEAP, BUT IT IS A LOT OF VARIETY AND A LOT OF FUN!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a strip club very recently in EU. Very nice. I am always checking out the strippers feet. After a long time i spotted a Young lady very pretty and lovely toes. I took her for a private dance, let her do her stuff for about 2/3 minutes and then told her, to make her life easier just sit down on my lap and let me massage your feet. She giggled but was more than happy, she has nothing to do but get a nice massage. Her toes were very nice well kept.Toenails cut straight and they did not smell what a bonus. Super soft soles. The last stripper many years ago had stinky feet not my cup of tea. Once I had a good feel, She started to do her stuff again I place her foot against my face, she did not mind at all. Very very nice night that was. I dont know what they allow in the US.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i even had a chance to do that one time. i went to a strip club one night and the stripper was like my feet hurt and she was rubbing her own feet. i was sitting close to her she moved her feet and i did for a spilt second get a smell of her foot thats how close i was. but i just sat there like a dumby i now realized i made a big mistake i was i would have had the confidence to say something to her.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done my share of going to strip clubs in the past. It feels a little weird at first to ask strippers about their feet and asking them if they'd like a foot massage but you get more comfortable doing it after awhile.

When I've done this in the past, I usually go to a club and then sit down and watch them on stage for a good 45 minutes. This gives me enough time to check out the surroundings and scope out the feet of the strippers. If one approaches me about a private dance in that first 45 minutes and we have a little bit of conversation, then I just say, "Well, I just got here not too long ago and would like to relax a bit and check out the sights, but maybe later", also adding a smile at the end of my statement. Inevitably, the girl will come back over later on.

Personally, I like strippers who will sit down and have a conversation with me, rather than those totally about the dollar and whose only conversation is, "Hi. Wanna dance?" Having a conversation allows her to get comfortable with me and I with her. After the 5-10 minutes of conversation, I'll agree to a private dance. Once she starts, I'll usually just flat out ask her during the first song, "Would you like a foot massage?" Nine times out of ten, the answer is "Yes". It's very rare that a stripper doesn't like her feet touched. After I start the foot massage, I'll compliment her on her feet or her toes or her toenail polish, then give her big toe a little kiss. If she doesn't object to that, then it's game on. I know I'm good to go to suck on her toes as I massage her feet.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my best friends is a dancer and she has really cute feet. I am going to ask her to give me a few shots of her showing them off because the photos she has in her portfolio are amazing.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:
Dude....you're paying them so ask them what you want. If one doesnt "do it" for you then find another. In their world its all about the almighty dollar.

this is probably the most honest advice I have heard to date. So true.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toebite
Board Regular
Member # 5929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toebite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple years back, while in Reno, I talked with a lady that sorta started out like a bitch. Turns out that she had just been insulted by a customer. I talked and warmed her up. Later I asked about her and a hispanic friend that she had invited over to the table, if they did any private dances (outside of the place. I had already told her about my foot fetish. She was cool and asked what i had in mind. I told her some toe sucking & foot worshipping. She said she was interrested if she could bring her friend. I offerred $50.00 appeice for a half hour. To my surprise they both agreed. We met in the parking lot and got into her car and drove to a parkade. I got to enjoy both ladies feet for an hour. The were great. I tipped them $25.00 appeice and they said that it was a first time for them and that they both really enjoyed it. They were asking questions like who had the best smelling and best tasting feet. The One lady had size nines (White/African) the other lady had size 5 1/2 (hispanic). What a great time. The hispanic lady had really ticklish feet, however she loved having her big toes sucked.

It goes to show that if you don't ask you don't get!

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

i have to say most of you guys are lucky to have had experiences with either strippers feet or just your average girl like your gf or or just your friend lol. could i ask the stripper like do you ever have any weird requests. would that be a good good conversation starter or for later in a conversation that you have with a stripper.

--------------------
matthew smith

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no doubt that any stripper working for a period of time has had odd requests and odd guys asking for weird things. In comparison, having her toes sucked and feet licked is pretty tame and low on the kinky spectrum.

It's possible that, as you massage a stripper's feet and suck on her toes, she may relate a story or two about a guy "just like you" who has come into the gentleman's club, gone for a private dance, and ended up sucking on her toes or the toes of one of her friends she works with at the club. I've had that happen with strippers on a few occasions. I think strippers who do that sort of thing do it to let you know that you're not alone in wanting to suck her toes, that she has experience with that sort of thing and she's cool with it. Most strippers really enjoy that kind of attention paid to their feet, especially when it's a couple of hours or less before the club closes and she has been dancing all night long in high heels.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

i want to thank everyone for there advice very helpful.

--------------------
matthew smith

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are all correct. Take it from one who can tell if a customer is a footboy, by the fire in his eyes and the way he can't stop staring at My feet. I put them closer and closer to his face, and sometimes he'll kiss them...most times he's shy. Let's just say that one is much less likely to get in any trouble for resting one's foot on another's jeans, than anything else. I fucking love My footboys.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnnyater
Board Regular
Member # 20933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnnyater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive seen some dancers rub me in my jeans with their mouth or hand or whatever, pretty much trying to get me off. that would be awesome if they did that with their feet! i would def get off.

But my question is, i like feet with a good scent, like a woman's sweat, but not like a guys sweat. one dancer girl i was massaging her feet with, they freakin stanked not in a pleasant way. is there any way to tell what they would smell like before commiting $50 to a dance, i mean you cant just go around smelling their feet??
i would like to say that some girls you can just look at and see they take care of themselves but some women just sweat more than others and being on stage that long its hard to find any that would smell just right...

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feethost
Major Player
Member # 37210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feethost   Author's Homepage   Email feethost   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post makes a lot of sense. My girlfriend knew a stripper and said that a ton of guys come in there asking to massage their feet and they are always down because those shoes they wear kill their feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 130 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links