Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Adult adventure playground

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Adult adventure playground
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have thought about this for years.

Having an indoor playground for adults. Imagine the sweaty feet in the tunnels and ball pond. It's been a huge fantasy for me. What do you guys think?

It actually makes sense why I liked it so much as a child. All that sweat and dirty feet etc...

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would be a great idea.

For me outdoor theme parks and water parks ARE playgrounds of sorts because you get to see so many bare and sandaled feet.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha. Sounds good for dirty feet.

I was thinking indoor with the heat on full in the tunnels and slides. My god it would be charged!!

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my town there was actually an amazing indoor playground for kids but on one night of the week it was open only for adults. You could always see loads of barefooted women and on certain play areas their pretty feet would even be really close to your face (for example when climbing around in the playhouse or on this rubber mountain slope).
Unfortunately the playground closed down a few weeks ago.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

WOW HAL

sounds perfect! [Smile] I would have loved that.

As a child I always remember getting very close to the girls sweaty socked feet not knowing why. It all came to me as I hit 11 years old haha.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links