Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I am so in love (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I am so in love
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so in love with Taylor swifts feet.I want them so bad.Who do you feel this way about? I feel like I am going to explode.I want to be her own personel foot stool,foot cleaner,and foot bitch.I LOVE HER FEET.If only I could clean between her toes after a show. To pull her boots off and lick them long , sexy ,beautiful,lushes,godess like,suckulent,FEET. I want them so bad.I want to change my name to taylor swifts foot lover.PLEASE tell me who you feel this way about ?
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I even want to be the first to reply . I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFTS FEET!
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this a tuff one to say. im a big fan of sarah michelle gellar but i really havent seen her feet that much on tv or really look closely. i would love to maybe be her foot slave. for somebody famous i have never really have really gave much thought to who has sexy feet. im always looking at ladies feet from my area. i might also say mariah carey. i love to be her foot slave to.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

THATS COOL but I love taylor swifts feet soooooooooooooooooooooooMUCH
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUdyqDl8xcc

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

THANK YOU SO MUCH jamaicanfeet For that clip.It is my FAV
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm the same way with Hilary Duff. OMG what I would do for a chance at her feet.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you might consider expanding your horizons a bit. Lots of 'fish' in the ocean, so go forth young fish and swim...........

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taylor Swift has ok feet, but Beyonce's are definately the best......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chefflash i take it u saw that amazing clip from SNL posted...her soles are quite nice...Taylor has to be the most innocent goody-two shoes in pop music in sometime. I thnk shes cute and has a good voice but I am wondering how she got so popular

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:

Hey guys look Kanye is on Wu's!

Just kiddin bro, I agree that Beyoncé does have better feet

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

Hey look, Kanye IS on Wu's! [Big Grin]

http://kanyelicious.appspot.com/http://www.wusfeetlinks.com

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
chefflash i take it u saw that amazing clip from SNL posted...her soles are quite nice...Taylor has to be the most innocent goody-two shoes in pop music in sometime. I thnk shes cute and has a good voice but I am wondering how she got so popular

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:

Just kiddin bro, I agree that Beyoncé does have better feet

I couldn't tell you if she did -I just could not resist that joke....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend I suppose?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm watching her in concert next week. just saying.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Temp1234 PLEASE take some pics of her.You are so lucky
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links