Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Something to Think About

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something to Think About
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking about it just a few moments ago...imagining i end up somehow with Lauren Conrad (if I'm dreaming please don't wake me hah) but I go for her feet and she says she hates it when guys do stuff to her feet and is stubborn about it. Suppose it happens in the celebrity world as does the real world where some women are into feet and some just plain aren't and there's nothing that you can do. But what I was wonderin from everyone is

Do you think that the percentage of male celebrities with foot fetishes is the same percentage of other males with foot fetishes?

Do you guys think that percentage is higher or lower, or maybe the same? I'm sure not every Justin Timberlake or Brad Pitt would have their way with their crushes/wives feet, or would even have a desire to.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, My career requires that I recognize patterns in people, things, and percentages. It may be higher since actors have to be vulnerable and work long hours and are close all the time on set...off set they build walls to protect themselves...as would I...but a normal distribution says yes to all lifestyles..for all industries.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
celebs are no different than other people so i wouldnt assume that their percentage of foot fetishists would be no different than in the non-celebrity populace.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say that it's 50/50---of course, there's only a 10% chance of that.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links