Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone ever been to the footpadmodels in NYC ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone ever been to the footpadmodels in NYC ?
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to go [Smile]

http://www.footpadmodels.com/Heather.html

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks great, especially that heather girl!!!
Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah I wondered what had happened to Jason and the Foot Palace. I see it's now the Foot Pad. lol Hot models though, all of them.

If I ever get up that way I'm gonna stop in for sure. Get a pvt. session without even having to first go to a foot party to set one up! [Wink]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ndxj03c
Board Regular
Member # 21680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ndxj03c   Author's Homepage   Email ndxj03c   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very new to the NY area and had seen the site before moving to one of the boroughs... I didn't realize heather is still around? footpad seems like a cool place... might check it out one day if a REALLY long toed girl comes around... kind of like those girls they shoot at sexylongtoes. for now all the girls have kind of stubby looking feet.

When these girls say they can get their feet real smelly is that true? It would be sheer bliss to sit under two sets of wickedly stank long toes.

--------------------
Jack

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If i could go i'd be going for Natalie then SJ [Tongue]

http://www.footpadmodels.com/Natalie.html
http://www.footpadmodels.com/SaraJane.html

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
casn someone tell me this.

I'm not from the US, but let's say I went to NY and wanted to visit this footpad place.

Men heather has hot big long feet.

Is it allowed in a privat session to jerk yourself to completion or something, because I can't imagine having a session like that and leaving with a raging hard-on.

Might be a silly question, but I'm not familiar with the US laws and stuff,

thanks for any responses.

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q: Is this legal.
A: Yes! For more thorough info on this click this link....
http://www.footpadmodels.com/FootFetishLegalities.html

--------------------

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ndxj03c
Board Regular
Member # 21680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ndxj03c   Author's Homepage   Email ndxj03c   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so the question remains... is heather still available for sessions?

--------------------
Jack

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg would lick heather's feet in a heart beat.

i am soooo glad the site took the liberty to provide us with counsel that foot fetish is legal LOL!

i had been worried sick when that day was gonna come that the feds were gonna bust down my door and put me in prison for life [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ndxj03c:
so the question remains... is heather still available for sessions?

No. She left a long time ago.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea heather is gone dudes, to the guy that would go for sj and natalie i swear u HAVE to. SJ has surprisingly high arches for such small feet and they are alot hotter than they seem in the picture, Natalie is an absolute winner too. ive been to Footpad multiple times and i love it, and yes u can jerk yourself off but dont expect to finish on her feet, this place is toetaly legit and i thank JASON for everything hes doing in the foot fetish scene here in NYC. if its anywhere close to mainstream, its because of jason. check this place out if u can its awesome
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ndxj03c
Board Regular
Member # 21680

Has anyone been to those Tuesday night parties? I know the Footpad people have been throwing one on Wed nights but somebody told me about a different event on Tuesday's.

Footpad looks great and the models are hot but they lack that one model that caters to the long toe lovers out there! Are there any other options for toe lovers in NYC?

--------------------
Jack

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Did anyone ever had a session with heather ?

--------------------

Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I host Foot Worship Parties in Philly.

Heather was awesome - I attended a NYC Foot Party this past Spring as I have lots of friends from our early Foot Party days there. She wanted to come down to Philly and work our events, but she just got out of the business - modeling, I believe is her first love, and think she just went back to that.

Really hot girl - was super sensual!

John

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have been there, and it's awesome. It's literally a 'pad'--tiny little apartment with a nice high bed.

I had a session with Claire who has simply incredible size 10 feet with long toes that tasted so good and felt so soft.

I can't wait to go back...

Jason should be Mayor of NYC, end of story.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links