Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is paying for a footjob..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is paying for a footjob.....
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Sorry, but the simple answer is Yes.

Absolutely.

It really makes me scratch my head that people would even have to ask this kind of question.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You bet it's cheating. How would you feel if your significant other was giving footjobs to other guys? Money or not, unless you have an open relationship, it's cheating.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course its cheating.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friend,doing anything that involves you or the other person getting off in a form of sexual gratification is always considered cheating.especially,if you are doing it behind the back of someone that really loves you.it really does not matter if it's free or not.but i think most would be more upset,that your out there spending money on it.if you really need a footjob outside of the romantic one on one relationship your in,than you should probably live with being a cheater secretly or...just break up with the person you know will disapprove. i mean think about it...if she loves getting head herself & you may not want to oblige her each and every time she wanted it...would you be pissed if she went out and paid for it? sh!t,if you really want a footjob,be a podiatrist.that way,the footjob will actually b paying you.hmmmmmmmm.lol. The Fetish Republic "Watch & share femdom & foot fetish videos FREE". SOLESQUIRTERS Video Clips SOLESQUIRTERS.com [Jerkoff]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. no offense but it has to be said and I maybe an ass after this but to solequirters. your post is coming from someone who indulges his love for feet from some women that is either married or have boyfriends. now it would be different if their men didn't mind that you were doing that(which I doubt they know) or if some of the women in your videos were single otherwise I wouldn't say anything. dude u seem like a kool guy but its prettyfucked up that your do that to women that are with a signficiant other doesn't matter how great their feet maybe. same with pussy its never that deep if they are with someone. what goes around comes around. im not trying to come off as an ass. im just letting u know the future consequences of your actions. it may catch with you later especially if your friend(josh or his father) just somehow outta curiousity stumbled upon his mother's videos and in the process destroys his family.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply, yes. Yes it is. Why wouldn't the person you are dating already know about your foot fetish? Shouldn't someone you're in a relationship with presumably be a person you've developed a meaningful, genuine emotional resonance with to the extent that you felt comfortable telling them about your fetish, as you might a very close friend, before you even started dating? If she does know about it, shouldn't someone you began dating be a person who respects you to the extent that the idea of fulfilling your idiosyncratic sexual desires makes her happy?

If you are embarrassed around her - aren't comfortable being yourself around her and have to therefore cheat and lie on her, why the fuck are you even with her at all? Why did you start dating her in the first place? For pussy? Social reasons? I really, seriously do not understand it.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ejc8708, this is totally unrelated to today's topic, BUT...

I couldn't help but notice your pic of Lil Miss Leah, the Wide Sole Princess? [Roll Eyes] Realistically, she's more like a Wide Sole Goddess!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The answer is Yes. Cheating is cheating.I should know.I have done it and paid a great price for doing it.Just my 2 cents worth.
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless your partner consents to it, I feel it's cheating. If it's anything with any sexual pleasure or desire involved, it's cheating.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links