Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do I? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do I?
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nynjastarr   Author's Homepage   Email Nynjastarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am wondering if anyone of my friends here can answer me. I am not a professional by any means but I am wondering how I can get into foot modeling? I don't even know where to start looking. I figured, why not, I like showing my feet and even made a few video's of my own so why not? It's fun. Why not have fun...and get paid? lol

--------------------
** NEW! Visit me @ my clips4sale site

Posts: 111 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stryderkarasx7
Board Regular
Member # 37114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stryderkarasx7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen your vids. You should hit up the guys here who have sites. I'm sure they would be down to give you info or even buy some sets from you.

btw-can I assume your into anime?

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nynjastarr   Author's Homepage   Email Nynjastarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info. I sure hope so! [Smile]

Actually my guy made me the sig. He showed it to me and I loved it.

--------------------

Posts: 111 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you a US citizen? What state do you live in? I might be able to give you some leads.

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

No. I live in Ontario, Canada.

--------------------

PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nynjastarr:
No. I live in Ontario, Canada.

OK. I don't know what to tell you then. I know of quite a few foot fetish sites operating in the US, but not Canada. There must be some though, maybe one of the other producers on this board can help you.

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. [Smile]

--------------------

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in ontario, canada as well. Not sure exactly what you need help with? I've seen a bhe site that consists of all canadian girls so i'd assume the owner is canadian as well.

i run a handful of adult sites too and have no problem.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nynjastarr:
I am wondering if anyone of my friends here can answer me. I am not a professional by any means but I am wondering how I can get into foot modeling? I don't even know where to start looking. I figured, why not, I like showing my feet and even made a few video's of my own so why not? It's fun. Why not have fun...and get paid? lol

How would you define "professional"? There's always going to be someone who digs your stuff and there's always going to be someone who doesn't. Just do it!!!!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any links to your videos?

If you keep searching online and on here, you're bound to find someone to pay you for your peds.

Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

@scrunchlover: When I said professional I just meant that I don't have the lights, or great camera. It is basically just me shooting some videos here and there.

@Iowas foot slave : All my vids are on either my C4S site, or YouTube.

Thanks guys!

--------------------

chastisedfootpiggy
Board Regular
Member # 37391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chastisedfootpiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's "footprintznorth" or "footprintsnorth" it's a canadian site. Or claims to be. They even give pics out here on wus. Love some of their shots!

EDIT: There's also something called "clips4sale" if you wanted to make videos. it's a .com site i think?

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Ok, great! Thanks for the info [Smile]

--------------------

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to do videos with you [Cry] Come to IL.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

lol...I would love too! Maybe one day...I hope

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links