Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A hard days work, fun smelling

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A hard days work, fun smelling
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the other day my lady comes home after a long day on her feet she comes in the door almost limping. She had some new brand new heels on they were killing her she was beggin me for a foot massage. I'm always happy to oblige that request LOL! Anyways I pull the heels off and the sweet warm aroma just hits me all in the nose! I'm getting rock hard before even touching her feet and as I rub her feet down the scent gets all on my hands. I stop to inhale my fingers and she just cracks a smile. After that I go in deep getting great whiffs of her feet. I just love the afterwork feet. Anyone else enjoy smelling there lady's feet after a long day?
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great day- My wife's feet are unpredictable as to smell - so the days they do are just as pleasant as the one you had

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Sounds like a great day- My wife's feet are unpredictable as to smell - so the days they do are just as pleasant as the one you had

Yeah there is no guarantee that you will get a nice smell all the time but when it's just right it's alot of fun!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've found that as much as i try to recreate condtions that produce the ideal scent.. it's darn near impossible!!!!! but when it happens.. wow!!!! aftert that.. thanks, but no thanks... lol!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yea i love after work feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm, i take care of my womans feet all the time, but personally i find the new shoes leave a new shoe smell and i personally like the worn in with sweat shoe smell that makes the feet extra pungent
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm. After work feet. No compromise.

So worn. So sweat soaked.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."i personally like the worn in with sweat shoe smell that makes the feet extra pungent"
Comment by baalfootish

BINGO ! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heeeeeeeell no!

sorry.. speaking as one of the guys who is turned off by stinky feet. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nusuth.. extra pungent is not for me... so i can see your point. today, wife came home from a shortened day.. perfect scent.. her perfume, hose, new shoe leather scent.. slight sweat... ok... so the slight sweat is not your deal.. but this lead to some very very... you get my drift

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My women feet smell real good after a long flight. See works on the planes.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

quote:
Originally posted by dan:
My women feet smell real good after a long flight. See works on the planes.

Your ladies a stewardess thats hot! I know they work up a nice smell with there shoes and nylons.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links