Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 5 Years Ago On This Date (11.19.04) ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 5 Years Ago On This Date (11.19.04) ...
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined this great place and made my very first posting, an introductory post...I think it has since been deleted

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, Man!

A lot can happen over the course of five years, yet time flies so quickly because it seems like only yesterday when you made your first posting.

During that stretch of time, you have come to an understanding of how one person is vastly different from the person next to him when you read the responses to what people have to say in these topics. Overall, I bet it has been a great ride for you, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you over the next five.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to have you here A&F !!! Here's to another 5 years ! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats... A&F...still have awhile for my five year but its been fun chatting with you ane reading your posts...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Racnor
Board Regular
Member # 20163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Racnor   Email Racnor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow 5 years does go by fast. Ive been using Wu's for about 7 years or so now. Not posting for all the 7 years but still lurking and enjoying all that Wu's has to offer. Wu my friend you are a pioneer of the foot world [Big Grin]
Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links