Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New here, My story:

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New here, My story:
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all, Lets see, I am 36 fiance is 30. I have loved female feet for along time, but never had the nerve to tell my fiance. She is not a very sexual person,just one of those rare girls who could go without sex forever and be happy.

Sometimes when we are in a hurry or it is that time of the month, she will bend over the bed and i will just jackoff on her ass. But about a month ago i got brave and told her i wanted jackoff on her feet, to my surprise she just laughed and said ok. so she would lay on the bed sideways with her feet hanging off and i would put one under my sac and the other foot i would lick and kiss while jacking off then cum on them, wipe her off and we were good to go.

Now a couple of nights ago, we were in bed going to sleep and i started to rub her feet, but instead of doing it the same old way, i slid her feet to the edge of the bed, i got in the floor on my knees so my face was level with her feet, and sniffed and licked them while jacking off, then before i came i stood up so i could cum on them.

So does this sound like everyone elses stories or am i doing something wrong? LOL

I will try to get some pics, but im not sure she will let me. Her feet are pretty sexy, smell awesome, dont really stink, just the nice smell.

Anywho, glad to find a bunch of others with my same love !

Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no right or wrong. If you enjoy it and your fiance is cool with it - then its right for you. Congratulations on "cumming" out and welcome!
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing wrong with that. I've done it a couple thousand times myself.

(With my wife, that is ... not with your fiancee. You know what I mean, dammit.)

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see, you sniffed and licked some (presumably) hot female feet, and you came. Hmmmmmmm.........Nope, don't see anything wrong with that. Thanks for sharing your story.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you are off to a good start to me... glad she lets you mess with her feet that is not always the case but you seem on the right track...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're doing just fine, for the time being.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you get foot-related sex...you're doing nothing wrong, mate. [Big Grin]

Personally, before the relationship properly starts, I told mah woman about my fetish, but if yours knows now, she's probably happy (from what you said) that she doesn't have to be overly involved in this kind of sex.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not even finished reading the whole post when i came(not really)to this stop(literally)part of it.
Quote"She is not a very sexual person,just one of those rare girls who could go without sex forever and be happy."

my question to you is: why aren't you running? don't even begin with that " sex is not everything" garbage. rum brother run. forget about how hot she is and how hot her feet are. just run. if you don't, you will be sorry. does the term BLUE-BALLS rings a bell? how about a life of sexual dissatisfaction?. run, run, run. I know you won't listen. i wish you did.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck! i should have read the rest of the post before replying. she let's you jack off to her feet, that looks like a good sigh. i just get nuts when i here the "she is not a sexual person" nightmare.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefootlover75:
I have loved female feet for along time, but never had the nerve to tell my fiance.

Though I had sent subtle signs, I didn't divulge my foot fetish to my wife until we'd been married for over 20 years. In retrospect a HUGE mistake. I should have told her when we were engaged. It was the good folks on this forum that helped me to take the big step. She needs to know and understand who much you love feet (hopefully hers).

quote:
She is not a very sexual person,just one of those rare girls who could go without sex forever and be happy.
Man, I could say the same thing about my wife. It's something I can't understand because I spend hours making love to her, building her up to incredible climaxes every time. I know that there are other girls out there who, if treated like this, would be total nymphos.

quote:
But about a month ago i got brave and told her i wanted jackoff on her feet, to my surprise she just laughed and said ok.
Great start man. Curious as to whether she laughed because she thinks it's cute or she's just not comfortable with it yet.

quote:
So does this sound like everyone elses stories or am i doing something wrong?
Since she allows you to do it, you're ahead in the game! The hope would be that over time she'd really get into allowing you to enjoy her feet (sexually)as well as taking good care of them and showing them off for you.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like you had fun. nothing wrong with it. welcome to wu's.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunno what to say....not being sexual would be a HUGE issue for me, however if you are fine with it then fine, but she has told already that she isn't sexual so don't expect a change.

Now your into feet, she has nice feet and let's you indulge, surely by this point you should be able to tell her about your fetish, if it isn't already obvious.

Myself gone through two marriages and well under 40 i have learned something, bet straight up, tell a woman what you want and what makes you happy, if she's not down with it, tell to hit the road....life is too short not to be happy or be with a woman who knows you for you and knows how to make you happy.

Good luck [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is simple, son. she is not sexual. you are. so, if she loves you and wants to keep you around, then she will need to keep you happy, hence sexually satisfied since you are a sexual person. if she fails to do so, for example refuse sex or feet interaction frequently, then BAIL!. So as of now, it has only been a couple of incidents, you are good to go, but definitely express your needs because you might get some now, however in the long run if she is not up for it, you will be UNHAPPY because you are sexually deprived. On the upside, if it does work out, then you get to be the TAKER and she is the GIVER (sexually), easy work for you, mang!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links