Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Crush Fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Crush Fetish
sanitysdoor
Board Regular
Member # 37304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sanitysdoor   Email sanitysdoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to discuss this. Anybody interested?
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like to have the shaft of my cock crushed thru a sideways glory-hole that is made durably enough to with-stand a woman's full weight as she crushes all the hot cum out of my cock as I wail and moan like a retarded animal.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not in to that BUT like have feet rested on my face.Like a foot stool.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´m into fruit, balloon, food and some object crush.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys need to check this out...

Crush Feet!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
You guys need to check this out...

Crush Feet!

That is more giantess (gts) fetish than crush.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry but mashing up fruit, insects or anything else doesn't turn me on but actually repulses me. But to each their own I'm not judging anyone just not my preference.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a big fan, but my wife and I just did a request for a member of the board- search for "little Latina Feet Rose Crush"

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was originally a foot fetishists, still am of course then that developed into my giantess fetish, the idea of being crushed under a giant woman's bare soles which of course opened the door to crush fetishism where I enjoy pics/vids or seeing girls crush things, particularly insects and especially barefoot! But since insects are frowned upon by law I do also enjoy a woman stepping on grapes, lil clay people or lil plastic people. In the end, it all revolves around a woman's foot!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like seeing a living thing get crushed by feet, but I do like seeing food get crushed. Grape stomping!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sanitysdoor
Board Regular
Member # 37304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sanitysdoor   Email sanitysdoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love object crush too. The giantess fetish was my first love. I remember seeing Chloe Creations, Kathy Castro, Mercedes, Edison and others that quenched my thirst for the giantess fetish. They also fed my need for object crush. I have been satifying my crush fetish on Youtube. Check out Femfeetlicker, apmark54 and others. I don't like seeing living things crushed.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never, ever crush a living thing like that, but I would definitely be down for some fruit crushing or a cupcake or something like that.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sanitysdoor
Board Regular
Member # 37304

Latina Feet are the sexiest!
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like other members said fruit n food is awsome but once you start crushing mice and living things thats taking it to far haha but I once saw this site that was cell phone crushing pretty funny if u ask me [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really into that....the food part is kind of gross and then when you start getting into crushing insects and things it turns my stomach. However if that's what your into then more power to you!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links