Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet by the season

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet by the season
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it's the time of year that most of the feet go into hiding. Occasionally we get to see a woman whose feet doesn't seem to be bothered by cold so she wears open shoes year round. Of course this is the exception rather than the rule. The thing that I've noticed about my own fetish is that it's more intense in the spring when the feet come out of hibernation. By fall it seems to fade a bit. Do we need this time of no visual feet to sustain our fetish? In places that are warm all the time (south Florida, tropical places) are there as many guys with foot fetishes as there are in colder places? It's like if women went around topless all the time, would we eventually get to the point that we wouldn't notice?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fetish never fades! [Smile] But admittedly, it's stronger in the warmer months.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you think I feel living in Canada.We have 2 months if we are lucky of feet weather.Luckaly I have a boot fetish too.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
In places that are warm all the time (south Florida, tropical places) are there as many guys with foot fetishes as there are in colder places?

It depends on how many guys move to Florida (or warmer climates) just so they can see feet. I didn't move to Florida just to see feet (if I had my wife would not have come with me) [Big Grin]

After that it comes down to the old nuture vs nature thing- will guys that grow up or move to warmer climates have a foot fetish BECAUSE they see feet all the time? I can't answer that.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been seeing a few more girls wearing flip-flops the last three days...not too bad being in Michigan...this will definitely not last much longer.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I grew up in northern climes and I've had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember. I found myself in the warmer areas after I joined the Navy. (Stationed in So. Cal. for eight years.) I moved to Florida 24 years ago and my fondness for women's feet has not faded in the least! I simply have the advantage of viewing them live 365 days a year! [Joint]

I don't know if growing up here would have any effect on whether or not one would develop(?) a foot fetish though.

My question is. "Has the internet helped to create more folks with a fetish of any kind?" We sure didn't have this sort of access to the objects of our desires when I was in the developmental stages. If you didn't have direct access to seeing some bare feet, you had to seek out the rare magazine and deal with the looks of those that didn't understand. Today however, whatever your fetish is can be found at the push of a button, anonymously and then you can communicate with others that share your interest.

I love the 21st century!!! [Drool] [Cheers]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I live in Jamaica so its pretty feet year round [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
I grew up in northern climes and I've had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember. I found myself in the warmer areas after I joined the Navy. (Stationed in So. Cal. for eight years.) I moved to Florida 24 years ago and my fondness for women's feet has not faded in the least! I simply have the advantage of viewing them live 365 days a year! [Joint]

I don't know if growing up here would have any effect on whether or not one would develop(?) a foot fetish though.

My question is. "Has the internet helped to create more folks with a fetish of any kind?" We sure didn't have this sort of access to the objects of our desires when I was in the developmental stages. If you didn't have direct access to seeing some bare feet, you had to seek out the rare magazine and deal with the looks of those that didn't understand. Today however, whatever your fetish is can be found at the push of a button, anonymously and then you can communicate with others that share your interest.

I love the 21st century!!! [Drool] [Cheers]

Throughout my teen years I thought that I was the only person in the world who got turned on by feet. Of course I dared not utter anything about it because I would have been ridiculed and laughed at at the very least and probably labeled as mentally ill as well. Sometime during my twenties I happened to pick up a Leg Show magazine and to my delight I discovered that I certainly wasn't the only one.

You're quite right, the internet is the best thing that ever happened for those of us with a foot fetish, or any other fetish for that matter. Judging by the number of links on Wu's, the number of foot videos on you tube and sites such as foot fetish tube, I think it's clear that the foot fetish is a very popular fetish indeed. Man it would be hell to have to go back to the days of no internet.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that since we now in climates that will get colder and feet will morelikely be covered, then we condition ourselves so as not to be disappointed every time we go out. If we happen to see the rare foot in winter, it's a bonus.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in Australia the feet are just beginning to cum out again!!! [Smile]
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In some ways I find seeing less feet about makes it easier for me to cope! However I'm still seeing a lot of flat pumps around in englad still it's freezing cold!

And also if you've got a girlfriend, you know those feet will be wrapped up nice and warm to get soft & sweaty in tights and socks! Such a great feeling pulling them off!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chastisedfootpiggy
Board Regular
Member # 37391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chastisedfootpiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Lady wears open style shoes year-round. Usually flipflops, but She's got quite a collection. She likes them to get chilly - has a habit of warming them up on my face. ..or somewhere else. eep.

She only puts on warmer shoes if there's snow, mud, etc.

There's only one other girl in our area we're friends with that has the same shoe-habits. And quite lovely feet she has too - wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn her husband was a foot guy.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some girl had her shoes off and her feet up on the seat in front of her at the cinema last night.

My eyes came out on stalks, but I had to watch what I was doing as my girlfriend was sat next to me.

Seems the rarer the sighting the more intensely interested I am lol

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links