Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sleeping

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sleeping
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wife and I have 2 cable boxes. One is in the kids room , and the other is in the living room. So, with the tv in the living room, the wife and I sleep on the couch so we can watch late night programs. But the problem is, we have to sleep inverted, with my legs hanging off the couch, and her legs across my midsection,with her soles right on my mouth. My question is , how can I make my mornings funner? I obiviously wake up licking her feet, but thats gettin kinda boring! Ideas???????
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[IMG]http://img267.imagevenue.com/loc99/th_86358_020_122_99lo.JPG[/IMG]

That is what i wake up too. Can you guys see the problem?

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try to change things up. Don't have her feet in your face for a morning occasionally. Have her wake you up to a foot job. Or you can find new ways to do things. You gotta spice it up.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna go ahead and file this under "not a problem". Have you guys tried an air mattress?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get off your couch and go to your bed.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was about 9 years old i went to sleep at a woman's house and i had to share the bed with her daughter and son.now even at that age i had a fetish for mature feet believe it or not and instead of enjoying the feet of her daughter,which happened to be my age and pretty as hell now as a grown woman.i actually was gunning for the moms feet because she ended hoping in the bed with us.although the boys slept in that bed with them,boys slept at the foot of the bed.lol.so i could not get to the mom's feet cause her daughters feet were in my way and all in my face. weird thing was...i still could even smell the mom's sweat mixed with perfume scented feet from where i was laying.lol.if i would have smelled the mother's feet up close while stroking even at that age and i felt that too! lmao!if i were you i would take advantage of,bringing a napkin and holding it in your socks.that way you pull it out when her soles are in your face like that again,but this time you would be prepared and jerk off into the napkin while your smelling her feet real hard man! that will be an awesome big "O" for ya,believe me man!
i say keep that same morning position. SOLESQUIRTERS video clips
web page Watch & share femdom & foot fetish videos FREE!

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a wonderful way to wake up.I don't see a problem.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
[IMG]http://img267.imagevenue.com/loc99/th_86358_020_122_99lo.JPG[/IMG]

That is what i wake up too. Can you guys see the problem?

Har har. Yeah, big fuckin' problem.

The only problem I'd have would be the fear of running out of enough saliva!

Fuck, man, are you really complaining about having those feet to lick in the morning?!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh boo hoo. I think this is just wvcple2003's way of bragging to us! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

IT was kinda a joke thread guys. Of course I like waking up to those in my face. The only problem I have is like Pjay mentioned, I usually wake up with a dry mouth, and have to reach for a glass of water about 20 times because of her soft soles. Thanks for the comments. Im finally getting the wife to REALLY read these posts, instead of just telling her what everyone said.Hopefully she'll get more into the 'posting' thing.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links