Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Genie 1geniesfeet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Genie 1geniesfeet
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody! Can anybody tell me what's up with Genie? Where did she go? I thought she was coming back with her website.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She spent some time at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada this year, but after her stint there, I have no idea. She was one sexy lady, that was for certain.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbear455
Board Regular
Member # 1999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbear455   Email dbear455   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She did spend a few months at the Love Ranch (Bunny Ranch 2) in Nevada catering to foot fetishists and I was one of the lucky ones to meet her! Wow!! Yes she is very sexy from head to tiny talented toes!!!

From the last time we corresponded it appeared that she was moving back to AZ and has fairly limited internet access. i believe she is still planning a revival of her sites but when and to what degree I am not sure. I hope she comes back soon. I miss her.

Genie's #1 Fan.

Posts: 31 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know bud
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links