Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ex now is a "footgirl" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ex now is a "footgirl"
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first gf in college was the first to give me a footjob. She was never really weird about it but knew that I was shy about my preference.

Fast forward 9 years.

We become friends again and she asks if she's the only one to use her feet to get me off. I tell her the truth and say no, at least a couple dozen.

She ends up dating a guy with a footfetish and gives him his first footjob. Then gives her new bf one that doesn't even have a foot fetish. Now she talks trash about how her feet are so talented and such. Crazy. It's interesting how other guys being into her feet(they are pretty awesome with high arches) legitimized it for her. Before it was a kink and now it's a badge of sexual strength for her.

I've even noticed that women react differently to giving me footjobs after I tell them that they are far from the first one's to get me off this way. They accept it more and soon....if I'm not into them anymore they'll try and tempt me to come back for their feet! Of course there is more to a woman than just her feet though.

Just wish this "footgirl" mentality was there from the start! Who ever gets my sloppy seconds is indeed a lucky guy!

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Who ever gets my sloppy seconds is indeed a lucky guy!

*Raises hand*

just kiddin, I have been in a serious chick drought. If I was serious, I'd be lyin!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she must have given great FJ'S

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now she talks trash about how her feet are so talented and such. Crazy. It's interesting how other guys being into her feet(they are pretty awesome with high arches) legitimized it for her. Before it was a kink and now it's a badge of sexual strength for her.

Psychology is SO interesting isn't it? I'd be very happy if my wife saw this activity as a badge of sexual strength.

quote:
...if I'm not into them anymore they'll try and tempt me to come back for their feet!
Hard to complain about that! But as you said there's more to a girl than just her feet.

quote:
Just wish this "footgirl" mentality was there from the start! Who ever gets my sloppy seconds is indeed a lucky guy!
They are indeed. I guess you turning her into a "footgirl" is YOUR badge of honor. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ, something like that happened to me too. My ex didn't know anything about the whole foot fetish thing until she met me. She thought it was a little wierd at first but then I was coming on her sleepy feet 3 times a week in the mornings haha. Not to long ago I found out she was telling new guys and girls (bi sexual) that she has a foot fetish and she wants to kiss and lick other girls feet and have hers played with as well. Honestly that relationship sucked so it doesn't even bother me.
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

GQguy

I don't think you are quite cognizant of just how arrogant that sounds...

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I'm no master of suggestion, but if you'd answered her question with a YES and then gone on to describe how much you missed that sensation, I'm willing to bet you'd have been getting another FJ right there.
Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:

GQguy

oh c'mon, foot fetishists make some of the best cuckolds from what I've seen on the net

and plus, we are all "lucky guys" (by the fact that we have foot fetishes, allowing us to regularly see wack material in public). For most of the foot subbies out there, the statement about being lucky for sloppy seconds just fits well [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:

GQguy

Pretty much.

I guess my phrasing lost some. We've all had to introduce our women to foot fetish at some point. I date alot so there's always someone new. A tedius task indeed. Guys that date my ex's however have had the work done for them already. Imagine telling your girl "I like feet" and her saying "I know how this works", only to give you a footjob without asking? Come on. So I stand by my statement. I'd take anyone's sloppy seconds here given that i'm attracted to them.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by UK_luckyguy:
Now I'm no master of suggestion, but if you'd answered her question with a YES and then gone on to describe how much you missed that sensation, I'm willing to bet you'd have been getting another FJ right there.

You'd think so right? But that's not how women work. She asked, so I told her the truth. There was nothing unique about how she catered to what I like. Lesson: girls will go out of their way to please you if they're into you.

As for that footjob? It will probably come. She's seriously dating this dude but still hitting me up telling me she wants me. I take it with a grain of salt and won't hold my breath. I know that if I were in his boots i'd kick her to the curb for initiating contact with her ex(me) like that. Of course knowing how she was with me while dating him I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her. But I am intrigued by the skills she's picked up in the past few years.

--------------------

Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody else agree that GQ is probably the coolest guy here haha. When r u coming to Vegas again, we gotta hit the clubs bro
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe she never got over u and is hinting she wants u back?? idk man
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firefighter86:
Does anybody else agree that GQ is probably the coolest guy here haha.

GQ has a good outlook on things, yes.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's good that you can turn people onto a new skill. It looks like you've created a monster. LOL

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT MY MAN!!!

I just got out of a three and a half year relationship with this girl that is a bartender and let me tell you man, she had been around, of course, BUT....BUT....I showed that girl a thing or two trust me and she used to tell me ALL THE FREAKIN TIME that I was THE BEST she had ever had (up to the point she meet me)...mind you, this is a girl that was hot, bartender, could have any guy she wanted.

I was also the first guy she had ever dated that was into feet and also the first guy she had ever given a FJ to. Dude, during like the last year of the relationship, her FJs were MIND BLOWING. It would probably take like ummmmm 5 minutes for me to finished lol...such a freakin turn on and she looooooooved it BUT at the same time thought it was weird that I was into feet and FJs (which is what she told me AFTER we broke up!) See! Through out the relationship that bitch never told me how she really felt, and mind you, while I was with her, I made a conscious effort to not make her feet the center point of our sexual activities. Sometimes she would give me FJs (and I'm talkin maybe like once a month? Special occasions?), sometimes I would use her feet during sex (and it wasn't during every sex session)...SO WHAT! It was never anything that took over and I made it that way.

Which going back to your original point, "GIRLS WILL GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO PLEASE YOU IF THEY'RE INTO YOU"....ding ding ding ding ding ding ding!!!!!!

And if I can add to that, EVEN IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT or are not into (whatever the sexual act is) as much as your into it, they'll use that as a form to manipulate you.

This same girl, the bar tender, she had to move back to upstate NY this past January because she went back to school to get her masters in teaching so she had to move back home to her parents. For me, it was a little bit more complicated to just pick up my stuff and leave Jersey (where I live now) and quite my job, leave my family and friends, and just move up there on a whim WITH NO JOB...subsequently I had to move back home myself.

But you know what she used to say to me ALMOST EVERY TIME after she got done giving me a FJ or letting me indulge in her feet? "See, see, and if you move up here you can get that whenever you want, you'll have that whenever you want" But meanwhile when we were living in Jersey she used to complain about it all the time and say "That's the only thing you want is my feet, what about me, what about me". And then after the break up she said "I moved on and he's not into feet thank god". I said to her "well I like your feet and I love them" and she said "Well that's weird".

See how the truth comes out????? Three and half years with this person and she was hiding the whole time how she really felt about our foot activities, while telling me to my face "oh yea I love that you get turned on, I love doing that to you, I love it". Which leads me to think, what else was she hiding that I didn't know about? Could be anything...

To top it off, fresh out of a three and a half year relationship she supposedly "moved on" and pretty much told me that her new whats his face, "doesn't like feet" Ohhhhh really? How would she know that?

And in retrospect, just like GQ said...there was absolutely NOTHING unique about how she catered to what I liked. The only reason why she did it was because she knew I liked it. But I guarantee you what...she's probably doing some of the other things that we used to do, with this new guy that shes with now who ever he is.

Three and a half years and you think you know somebody...

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links