Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » heels and trainer socks! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: heels and trainer socks!
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is something that i have noticed quite recently.

I look around me on a night out and I seen a beautiful woman in black heels with black trainer socks on! OH MY GOD! They look extremely hot. I can only imagine what they would smell like after a night of dancing. So wet and hot!

Has anyone else seen this?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chastisedfootpiggy
Board Regular
Member # 37391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chastisedfootpiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my Lady likes to wear pumps with little white lacey ankle socks. It drives me crazy.. especially knowing how all that divine smell and .. ahem. Sorry. Yeah... i like that!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't be sorry. that's exactly what i was thinking of.

i can only imagine the toe prints in the socks after a long night dancing! OH.... mmmmmmmmm haha

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohyeah, loving every minute of this thread.

I'm an extreme sock fan !

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

shook, you're like me then!

can't get enough of a good pair of sweaty/stinky socks.

just the thought of sliding off those heels from the sweaty socked foot...... [Jerkoff]

--------------------

Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's good stuff, gentlemen. It really is. [Cheers]

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chastisedfootpiggy
Board Regular
Member # 37391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chastisedfootpiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been guilty of sniffing and rubbing them all over my .. er.. worshipping them myself. ;D
Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

i'm glad there are other fans out there. [Smile]

--------------------

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker I have to say you are the person on these forums with EXACTLY the same interest in feet as I do. Nothing turns me on more than looking at a girl's boots or shoes and thinking about how sweaty and smelly her feet must be under them. It drives me crazy!

In fact, just a few days ago I was in the library with some girls working on a project for uni. One of the girls dropped her earring somewhere and was asking us to help her look for it on the floor. Another girl suggested that it might have dropped in her boot and she replied "Oh no, you're right, but I won't take my boots off cos my feet really smell."
She was wearing these leather boots and I could see some pink socks inside them. I was about to cry [Cry]

Isn't it funny how girls get embarrassed about having smelly feet and try and excuse themselves about it when really we find nothing more amazing? haha

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Sol,

I could not agree more. Its all about imagining what the feet are like inside! mmmmmmmmmm

Pink Socks! They are quite sexy, especially when they got dirty soles and toe prints. mmmmm

--------------------

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah Sol we are the same buddy, i go nuts thinking about girls socks inside of boots that you just KNOW are making them hot and sweaty. Damn...

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

shook and sol,

this is what trainer socks and high heels are all about! funky sweaty feet but you still see the socks. its the best of both. So freaking sexy looking too.

--------------------

jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a different take...
My wife loves to indulge my fetish. However, and mind you, I'm not complaining, she almost never wears shoes. It's constantly open toed everything. Once again, not complaining, but sometimes I just love to get her warm sweaty feet, right out of the shoes and socks, right?
But, her mom always, always, wears some kind of boot all day at work, then as soon as she gets home, strips immediately out of them. I see her sweaty feet, socks, and shoes, and sometimes... just start shaking, you know.
Oh well, I'm happy with my wife. Very happy.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chastisedfootpiggy
Board Regular
Member # 37391

My lady is much the same way, jk. She prefers flip flops or bare feet around the house. If it's closed toed, it's usually pointy pumps. Nice, expensive leather pumps leave an odor like no other. Yum.

Still.. they're not worn often. She definitely doesn't wear socks unless the weather is ugly.

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

jk, i know how you feel when you see the sweaty socks. i get the same shakes. its too arousing!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links