Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hooker foot story (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hooker foot story
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by riker25:
Trust me on this one: If you are going to get involved in a serious relationship with Miss right, you have to be up front about the foot lover thing.
Back in the day I always tried to ease them into it. More often than I care to remember, I felt terrible when they did not respond the way I had hoped. Now, my motto is to tell them right from the start. I don't mean shock them, but bring it up in a way that will tap into their curiosity. If they have intellect, they might find it enticing.

perfect.
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too, I am from experience as a young man liking women feet. Okay, I am weird to some women so what. I am very much up front and to the point and it work for me.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jhon loves feet
Board Regular
Member # 9846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jhon loves feet   Email jhon loves feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey footman can you please send me pics of Caprices feet to crxsta@Hotmail.com

[Tongue]

I might be visiting Motanas just after Christmas.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman132   Email footman132   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need someone to post for me
Posts: 112 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jhon loves feet
Board Regular
Member # 9846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jhon loves feet   Email jhon loves feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will post it for you here if you email me the pics.
Cheers.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman132   Email footman132   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will do tomorrow , I got a video to
Posts: 112 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jhon loves feet
Board Regular
Member # 9846

Thanks buddy.
if you can post that to my email I will host it here for you.

Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see the pics [Big Grin]

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jhon loves feet
Board Regular
Member # 9846

Any pictures??
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

Pics r posted now under friends pics in adult content let me no what u think
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she doesn't know about your foot fetish, how ever did you receive her permission to post pictures of her feet on the internet?

I mean, I'm assuming that if you're dating her, you would respect her enough to have not violated her trust like this, right?

I mean, you're not dating someone you don't give a fuck about, after all, right?

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

I don't no y everyone is concerned about my relattionship when it's feet we r meant to b talking about not my relationship it's not dr Phil . Btw I'm not with her so it might make u guys abit happy to hear
madfeetlov
Board Regular
Member # 20446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madfeetlov   Email madfeetlov   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caprice's feet are very sexy. How much have you to pay her and how long was the session?
Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footman132:
I don't no y everyone is concerned about my relattionship when it's feet we r meant to b talking about not my relationship it's not dr Phil . Btw I'm not with her so it might make u guys abit happy to hear

Now I'm more worried about your inability to spell or construct sentences correctly. Terrifying.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footman123 i loved the pics, you lucky guy!!!
Im an aussie to, from Melbourne!!

Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links