Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FeetEveryday Website....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FeetEveryday Website....
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone! I am not sure if many people know about this but I have seen this guy's stuff on youtube and other members posting his work in these forums and others. He is the guy from EverydayFeet.com, had some vids of volunteered amateurs to do foot vids for him in the parking lot. He had some sweet vids but then disappeared for a long time. Well he is back now for a little awhile however working on his new website while posting free vids on his youtube channel. check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FeetEverydayFeet

Anyhow, since I have been anticipating for his comeback for quite some time, without hesitation i joined his site. it is awesome, he's posting frequently during the week and he has models too other than volunteered amateurs. so if you remember this guy or have seen his work, i highly recommend his site! thought I'd share my happy experience with this site because I think it is necessary for us to share some of our experiences with each other because there are bad sites out there that overcharge you for their product or has poor selection/quality. ive experienced that myself and wished someone had told me prior to me paying for a membership. vice versa on good sites like his!

[ November 30, 2009, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: oppressus ]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links