Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A few of my least favorite things. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A few of my least favorite things.
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a few things that I hate to see in foot fetish videos. If one of these things show up it ruins it for me. Agree or disagree?

1. Stockings and or hose of any kind. I want to see naked feet not covered with anything.
2. Oil. I really hate this. I couldn't imagine licking, kissing or even massaging feet covered in oil.
3.Shoes are OK if they are just at the beginning of the video. I don't mind the buildup and the anticipation of the shoe finally coming off and the foot being revealed. If the shoes stay on the entire video, even if they are dangled, it's a turn off.
4. Foot jobs. I want to see sexy female feet. Not female feet rubbing a big male dick.
5. Perfect pedicures. This is where most of you will probably differ with me. I personally like natural nails with no polish. A perfect pedicure destroys the unique character of the foot.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toronto_dude
Major Player
Member # 15523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toronto_dude   Email toronto_dude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my take on your points:

1 - With you on it, but I like it when thigh high stockings are taken off. Kind of like the anticipation thing you were talking about.

2 - I prefer non-oiled feet, but oiled are nice too, especially for a FJ.

3 - That's fine, but I like dangling as long as it falls off at some point.

4 - I was like that before, but now it's kind of grown on me.

5 - Yup, gotta disagree there, a sharp pedicure always makes the foot look 100X better for me.

Posts: 150 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Positively there with you on this point- don't even like the anticipation of her or someone else removing stockings/socks- I want them bare from the get go.

2. I also can't imagine licking or kissing oiled feet, but the sight and feel of oiled feet is one of the most erotic ways to experience bare feet- sends me through the roof. I've never had a dry footjob either- we always use some type of oil or lube.

3. HATE shoes on during a video. As mentioned in #1- I want them bare.

4. I don't mind seeing cocks. I guess I have no problem imagining that it's mine!

5. Don't mind perfect pedicures at all- but also love unpainted.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ little5. well said brother. I HATE, with passion, anything male on/in pics or video. get you cock, mouth, and hands out there.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like when in a video the lady is wearing stockings or pantyhose or even socks covering there feet. if i know her feet where sexy id smell there covered feet all day long. but yeah i do want to see there feet in the video. heres one i hate is when in the video the guy is licking her shoe. i kinda think thats alittle gross because u dont know where she has been walking place or what she has stepped in while she is wearing her shoes. she may have stepped in dog crap or something.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree about using oil, never really understood what effect the model is trying to convey.

Unless the use of oil is prepping for a fj in which case I agree with you also that I don't want to see men, especially nude, in any shape or form when I'm looking at foot content or any other content for that matter. It doesn't enhance the imagery for me or make me feel like I'm in his place. Just looks like a schlong on my screen and I don't get off on watching another man get off, I just keep thinking to myself that he needs to move out of the way cuz he's blocking the view of the chick.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am definitely on board with you re: natural nails! God they turn me on.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is more of a list of things that annoy me.

1. videos that go over 10 seconds of intro/credits text (introducing, foot video, staring, insert model here, brought to you by......) just get on with the damn video!!!!!!!!!

2. Not a fan of foot worship of any kind, licking, sucking, etc etc

3. Dislike videos were the feet are crossed over, this doesnt do much for me as its not practical for my foot activity preferences.

4. Footsie videos where no action involving sole stroking of the other sole occurs, instead the two pairs of feet are simply just pressed together for the entire video, that annoys me.

5. Men talking in the videos ("ok now can you wiggle your toes, yeah thats good")

6. Women talking about how id like to lick and such their toes when in actuality i have never ever had even the slightest bit of interest to do such a thing.

7. No face vids.

8. Pic compilations which are labelled as videos, not pics!

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Climax lists some production things that I can agree with, but with the thoughts on the start of this thread, all I have to say is, there is something out there for everyone. Don't like footjobs? Then don't watch a straight sex/footjob video. Some of the companies try to produce movies that have different scenes with some different themes going on. I could only imagine how many different aspects there are to this fetish and some of them try to make sure there is something for everyone.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
climax,

Your list is hilarious, but especially this one:
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
5. Men talking in the videos ("ok now can you wiggle your toes, yeah thats good")

I have seen/heard that in videos so many times and it's totally lame. If they have to be instructing the girls on what to do every two seconds, then they are hiring the wrong girls.

And I promise, if I ever get around to producing videos of my own, I won't make people sit through ten seconds of opening credits! [Big Grin]

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LegsofLA
Board Regular
Member # 37440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LegsofLA   Author's Homepage   Email LegsofLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Climax lists some production things that I can agree with, but with the thoughts on the start of this thread, all I have to say is, there is something out there for everyone. Don't like footjobs? Then don't watch a straight sex/footjob video. Some of the companies try to produce movies that have different scenes with some different themes going on. I could only imagine how many different aspects there are to this fetish and some of them try to make sure there is something for everyone.

Patrick

I agree- there is no truth only perspective

--------------------
 -

www.legsofLA.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
Here's a few things that I hate to see in foot fetish videos. If one of these things show up it ruins it for me. Agree or disagree?

1. Stockings and or hose of any kind. I want to see naked feet not covered with anything.
2. Oil. I really hate this. I couldn't imagine licking, kissing or even massaging feet covered in oil.
3.Shoes are OK if they are just at the beginning of the video. I don't mind the buildup and the anticipation of the shoe finally coming off and the foot being revealed. If the shoes stay on the entire video, even if they are dangled, it's a turn off.
4. Foot jobs. I want to see sexy female feet. Not female feet rubbing a big male dick.
5. Perfect pedicures. This is where most of you will probably differ with me. I personally like natural nails with no polish. A perfect pedicure destroys the unique character of the foot.

Wow! I could have written that--it so perfectly encapsulates my own peeves about foot-related stuff. I would subtract nothing from your list, nor can I think of things to add.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another thing I hate: When people don't understand the difference between "THERE" and "THEIR." Christ, how can 12 years of teachers all have failed to detect the misuse and drive the correction home?!

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

The idea of being into feet in any way at all but somehow not finding any appeal whatsoever in licking, sucking or kissing feet just baffles me. [Confused]

--------------------

little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PrettyPumps:
climax,

Your list is hilarious, but especially this one:
quote:
Originally posted by climax:

I have seen/heard that in videos so many times and it's totally lame. If they have to be instructing the girls on what to do every two seconds, then they are hiring the wrong girls.

And I promise, if I ever get around to producing videos of my own, I won't make people sit through ten seconds of opening credits! [Big Grin]

Yeah there's one guy who does videos in a shoe store. He is pretending to study the women's feet to see what kind of shoes they should buy. I'll give him this; he does have good taste in feet. I just wish he would shut up during the videos.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links