Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet of different/fav ethnicities thread (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: feet of different/fav ethnicities thread
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Middle Eastern is a category that never gets mentioned much. From time to time but hardly as much as the rest...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont kno how to tell an italian from a photograph alone, but the feet with the strongest smells that i have encountered were all italian ladies. i hope to explore this theory more [Smile]

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamaican Feet [Smile]

http://img102.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92784_S7300038_122_89lo.JPG
http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92770_S7300037_122_36lo.JPG
http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92754_S7300032_122_164lo.JPG
http://img216.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92738_S7300031_122_386lo.JPG
http://img127.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92800_S7300043_122_402lo.JPG

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
i dont kno how to tell an italian from a photograph alone, but the feet with the strongest smells that i have encountered were all italian ladies. i hope to explore this theory more [Smile]

lol just post feet you know belong to an italian woman.I posted my pics of the feet because i know who the girls are.With the foot scent thing,i've always wanted to hear peoples true life stories on how latina feet smell from their experiences [Mmm] [Big Grin]

& thanks JamaicanFeet

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
franktherabbit
Board Regular
Member # 31005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franktherabbit   Email franktherabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like indian feet, but there really are no good resources for that kinda thing. Found a site that posted them but they're covered in website urls or really bad quality.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:

Probably all that garlic [Smile]

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by franktherabbit:
I like indian feet, but there really are no good resources for that kinda thing. Found a site that posted them but they're covered in website urls or really bad quality.

I generally find a lot to be ok quality, but dammit there's one of those that change to a page with an advertisement and don't even give you the option to click out. WTF???
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by franktherabbit:

Yeah I love them too man. I used to check out this site quite a bit http://indianfemalefeet.blogspot.com/ its more of a blog with celeb based pics on but its quite good. I remember there was another one too, if i can find the link ill post that one here aswell.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lust4latina feet what is that girls name in your sig?
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its not about the ethinicity, its about the pedicuricity for me. its all about how nice the feet look.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm all for small meaty feet. Short stubby toes, and a good overall thickness to them. I personally have always been attracted to thicker women, not too big, but a nice thick. I do not find finger toes, or boney feet sexy at all. It's way too masculine to me. Small, short, stubby, petite, soft, pedicured for me [Big Grin] .
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can appreciate any "flavor" as long as the feet are attractive.

I do get a chuckle out of blanket statements from people saying they don't like like [any] Black or Latina feet though. The former range in hue from milk to coffee (w/ no cream), and the latter term refers to an ethnicity, not a race.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashad
Loyal Member
Member # 34143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashad   Email Rashad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i love indian girls feet and latinas and black girls and asians and thatis lol i love anyfoot that looks good i prefer tanned feet
Posts: 77 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really started this thread just for us members to post photos of different ethnicities or their fav ethnicities not really to discuss it.Just post the photos so,we all see what each member prefers etc.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont have any pics but I still wanna coment....There is beauty in all shades of feet but for what I like about feet ITS THE LATINAS...for all of the same reasons stated above!...Except for the MANLINESS part...I love the Fat short toes & I love small feet...I love Rainha Dayse,Patricia & there are more...But feet are like Music...There is beauty is all forms...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links